Jamie Lynn posts meme: "there's so much bs going around this table, I can't even take it"

4 hours ago, Gagabritxxx said:

The fact she probably thinks we also care about her and her mum doing a skin care video? It’s disgusting really when bigger issues are more important. We don’t Care about your moms skin!!!

Buzz Louyear and Stage Mom will keep pretending everything is fine and as if shes a star and 90% or more of her followers arent Britneys fans 

Pathetic much with that 'mr incredible' chin.

1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

BOO! 👎🏻 WHAT IS YOUR F.UCKING PROBLEM?!? TOO AFRAID TO SPEAK AND LOSE MONEY? lol

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

Her f.ucking family is disgusting and they deserve all the hate they get and Jamie deserves JAIL.

FREE BRITNEY!

I dislike Jimmy Lou like the majority of people, but I'm pretty sure Jordan just learnt the hard way of what happens when you bash a member of the Spears family (Jamie suing to try shut this place down)

In my opinion he's just trying to protect the site so we still have a place to talk about our faves and help spread important info about the movement. I respect if you disagree with what i've said, but we should all be a little kinder to each other here, especially to the owner who's continued to let us gather and spread all this important info that is helping towards Britney's freedom and helping build further credibility to the movement.

We all want the same thing, Britney to be Free! 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I actually think the meme is funny :orangu: 

At least she's calling it like it is. I know it appears she has a fondness for Lou Taylor, but I'd like to think Britney and her are on good terms still. 

Anyway, this thread can't turn into a Jamie Lynn bashing thread or it'll be locked. :tired: 

Keep your comments honest, yes, but also don't just trash her please. Let's not fight fire with fire. 

Wow Jordan, your lack of opinion and personality thrills me.
Jamie Lynn is such a sweetheart and Lou Taylor always had the best intentions towards Britney. Sure.

:clownery:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Super Mods

Well duh gurl cuz BS is literally Britney Spears. Stop living in denial that you will always live under your sisters shadows and be grateful for the security blanket she provided for your lazy ***, so start repenting your sins and exposing your best friend Lou:lessons:

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Well duh gurl cuz BS is literally Britney Spears. Stop living in denial that you will always live under your sisters shadows and be grateful for the security blanket she provided for your lazy ***, so start repenting your sins and exposing your best friend Lou:lessons:

:mimiclap:

• Love 1