Jamie Lynn posts meme: "there's so much bs going around this table, I can't even take it"

• Content Curators
Just now, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I so don’t even know what I think about her anymore. I’ve never been a very big JL fan before (loved her on All That but never saw her show) but it was always very cool that they seemed to have such an incredible relationship being sisters. That was beautiful to see, now these days everything seems so forced and isolated.

I still remember us Britney fans being so starstruck even around Jamie back in 2014 in Vegas when he's walking around. We thought he was a father supporting his daughter but he's actually imprisoning her.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

What in the facetune and airbrush is that profile picture? Lost your pores, Jamie?

Homegirl blocked me and unsent the message within 30 seconds, I was lucky that I screenshot in time, I have no reason to bash her now because my message was sent and she now knows how I feel about her 😌

• Haha 2
On 9/8/2020 at 1:53 PM, Slomana said:

Mandy Moore is still more successful than Juno Lynne, let that sink in

And lol at people defending her shady *** when she’s team con + friends with that viper

Is this even a debate? Miss Mandy Moore is an icon in her own right and such a beautiful and talented human being. Candy outsold Jimmy Lou’s entire career :chrissy:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Is this even a debate? Miss Mandy Moore is an icon in her own right and such a beautiful and talented human being. Candy outsold Jimmy Lou’s entire career :chrissy:

Apples and oranges. Mandy was the star, Jamie Lynn is the sister of the star. JL definitely got recognition aside from Britney with Zoey 101 but we all know the family focus was Britney with JL kind of being the afterthought and I'm sure that's affected her.

Regardless of my feelings for Lou, which are the opposite of positive in every way, at the end of the day Britney and Jamie Lynn are still sisters and I really don't see JL having malicious intent when it comes to Britney. Because there's so much that we don't know about the whole situation, I have a hard time crucifying JL, who seems to be in the difficult position of looking up to her sister while also being privy to certain information that the GP is unaware of. It's one thing to hate on Jamie based on his noted history but I think people forget JL might be in the middle and more likely than not just wants the best for her sister. Just my humble opinion tho :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Apples and oranges. Mandy was the star, Jamie Lynn is the sister of the star. JL definitely got recognition aside from Britney with Zoey 101 but we all know the family focus was Britney with JL kind of being the afterthought and I'm sure that's affected her.

Regardless of my feelings for Lou, which are the opposite of positive in every way, at the end of the day Britney and Jamie Lynn are still sisters and I really don't see JL having malicious intent when it comes to Britney. Because there's so much that we don't know about the whole situation, I have a hard time crucifying JL, who seems to be in the difficult position of looking up to her sister while also being privy to certain information that the GP is unaware of. It's one thing to hate on Jamie based on his noted history but I think people forget JL might be in the middle and more likely than not just wants the best for her sister. Just my humble opinion tho :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

No legal threats could keep me quiet from fighting if my siblings were in a conservatorship. She’s complacent because she’s getting a cut of the pie. We won’t fully know, but I don’t think she’s 100% innocent. I get the whole trying to be Mother Teresa’s around Britney’s family, but when she herself wants there to be transparency and her whole family has been treating it like she’s the one that wants privacy is where the issues lie. And my response to that person was him saying that Mandy is more successful than Jamie Lynn when it’s a no brainer. Ashlee Simpson is also the sister of a star but she made a name for herself. No one calls her Jessica’s sister when talking about her