Aaron Carter's new live p*** venture

Trentals

19 minutes ago, osherlovesbritney said:

as if you can catch me granny :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

17 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

You best moisturize is all I’m gonna say :tina: 

Do you need my skin care routine? 

Britney says the best years of her life were in her 30s. And Christina says it Keeps Getting Better, hold on. And Mandy said there was nothing but penny in her pockets in her late teens. And Jessica said stuff, too, but I'm not that big of a stan so I don't know anything off the top of my head.

Anyway, who's got a link to this Aaron Carter video for me?

• Like 1

***** can really screw up your mind! Add that with a thirst for a comeback to someone's 2000 era fame, and you can get a meltdown, like Aaron Carter. :pretends:

I also heard he might have experienced ****** harassment, or abuse, from some people in the industry. 

Yes, I am probably going to watch his naked video (s)! :chrissy:

I hope he can get help and reconnect with his family, the whole thing is so sad. :sobbing:

On 9/6/2020 at 1:17 AM, The Greatest Show said:

Now thats someone who really neeeds a Cship. But I undrstand why his family is done with him. I would be too. Hope he wakes up one day and gets help.

Seriously, strictly doing adult work is not grounds for a c-ship. Adult work (as in X-rated movies, photos and nude photos for skin mags, etc.) has been a thing for decades. And now, even more people are into it because of the Internet; no need to be signed to a studio to become a **** star and have a following.

Apparently, it's Aaron Carter's girlfriend, Melanie Martin, that led him to that (she was already into adult work). Unlike what's being reported, this is not truly Carter's p o r n debut. He has been on Only Fans for months now, posting nude photos but also some s e x videos and photos (alone, incl. one w/ a d i l d o, and w/ Melanie Martin). And he did go live on Only Fans a few times at least.

I get how people might see this as a trashy downfall for a superstar singer (who did sell millions), but hey... Records sales are lower for everybody, he recently went through a series of breakdowns, was hospitalized, and he says that this adult work is helping w/ his self-esteem and body dysmorphia. He reportedly intends to keep at it until the end of the year at least. And this is a dream come true for some his fans! lol (Though he often charges a lot of Only Fans...)

He seems more stable than a year ago, he seems to be enjoying adult work more and more, but there is still that stigma about it. That type of material generate billions a year (we could include strip clubs, etc. to that), so there must be people watching.

@brit4u1998 @Trentals @Jordan Miller

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Arckangel said:

Seriously, strictly doing adult work is not grounds for a c-ship. Adult work (as in X-rated movies, photos and nude photos for skin mags, etc.) has been a thing for decades. And now, even more people are into it because of the Internet; no need to be signed to a studio to become a **** star and have a following.

Apparently, it's Aaron Carter's girlfriend, Melanie Martin, that led him to that (she was already into adult work). Unlike what's being reported, this is not truly Carter's p o r n debut. He has been on Only Fans for months now, posting nude photos but also some s e x videos and photos (alone, incl. one w/ a d i l d o, and w/ Melanie Martin). And he did go live on Only Fans a few times at least.

I get how people might see this as a trashy downfall for a superstar singer (who did sell millions), but hey... Records sales are lower for everybody, he recently went through a series of breakdowns, was hospitalized, and he says that this adult work is helping w/ his self-esteem and body dysmorphia. He reportedly intends to keep at it until the end of the year at least. And this is a dream come true for some his fans! lol (Though he often charges a lot of Only Fans...)

He seems more stable than a year ago, he seems to be enjoying adult work more and more, but there is still that stigma about it. That type of material generate billions a year (we could include strip clubs, etc. to that), so there must be people watching.

@brit4u1998 @Trentals @Jordan Miller

lmao him needing a Cship has nothing to do with his adult "work".  He is bat**** insane, threatend to kill his brothers wife and unborn child shortly after buying guns, abuses animals and ***** and is a chronic liar. 2 of his siblings have a restraining order against him, one of them is his twin sister... does that sound like someone who is stable to you? Even this year (where he has been so stable) he has been lying like crazy. He said he has never met his nephew despite there being pictures and videos of him meeting him. I cant even keep count of all the lies and bull**** coming from him.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block