Aaron Carter's new live p*** venture

Trentals

So as if 2020 couldn’t get any worse, Aaron Carter is expanding his **** career :katyclown: 

Aaron’s **** party?

In case 2020 wasn’t weird enough, Aaron Carter is set to make his first foray into ****, starring in a live adult cam show on Friday night.

During the show, which will stream live on CamSoda, the 32-year-old “Aaron’s Party” singer will “eat bananas teasingly and peel some with his feet,” a rep for the adult website told Page Six.

tenor.gif?itemid=13013026

Related:

aaron-c.jpg.43d5b60925b80000a840f1cbf8a73894.jpg

4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh if I only I could see the words that are censored but if it says what I think it means

then its horrible and im not suprised he's doing it.

He is a literal trainwreck :katyclown:

Once upon a time I would’ve been here for it, not gonna lie. He used to be kinda hot. These days he looks like a coked out junkie :katyclown: 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
14 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Wow...I never realized Aaron and I are the same age :watrusayin: anyway, I’m not gonna shame him for chasing his coin, but doesn’t he have any other talents besides trying to sell *** :yesokay: but whatever. It must be working for him if he keeps doing **** so game on :oprah:

Yas! Team 32 years old!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block