What work has Britney had done

rower2222

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, helloitsme said:

Stop obsessing over looks and posting these close up pics. Its actually really creepy. Leave britney alone and appreciate her work and music

that’s what we do every single day, but this is a free forum where we can talk ab her, including her music, looks, and everything, obv being respectful towards OUR IDOL. 

22 minutes ago, senammoises said:

The problem is that yall want a 38 yo woman to look like 20. Britney didn't age well and there's absolutely no problem with that. Yall have to deal with it

If she didn’t have kids or marry kfed I think she would still be looking very 2004 now. It’s a shame really (not from having kids) but what happened after it all with the media. 

16 minutes ago, Gagabritxxx said:

If she didn’t have kids or marry kfed I think she would still be looking very 2004 now. It’s a shame really (not from having kids) but what happened after it all with the media. 

She spent almost her entire career being the most beautiful woman on the planet. The pressure that fans make for her to look like she was on her 20s is HUGE. Britney is still beautiful. 

14 minutes ago, senammoises said:

She spent almost her entire career being the most beautiful woman on the planet. The pressure that fans make for her to look like she was on her 20s is HUGE. Britney is still beautiful. 

Have you not seen Kim k, Paris, JLO, kylie miniogue, even Madonna looked amazing up until 50. I just think she probably chose a bad surgeon. But yes stress is probably a major age factor. 

6 minutes ago, Gagabritxxx said:

Well she clearly does care.. if she’s allegedly had many surgerys.... 

Britney does care about her, of course. Who doesn't want to see yourself in the mirror and feel good? That's normal. But impose that she continues one of most beautiful woman on earth (like she was) is inhuman.

2 hours ago, Louis_j said:

Lips fillers in 2007 and in 2013-2019

Nose job in early 2013 (some people think she had a nose job when she was younger, that is false)

Eyelids surgery mid 2013

Korean smile lift in 2014

Face fillers 2013-2018

@rower2222

You're welcome  :slayde:

How do you know all of that? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Also:

4 hours ago, sugarfallxofme said:

from my “investigations” the nose job was done at very late 2014 or beginnings of 2015, before pretty girls dropped

So what is the truth? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

10 minutes ago, Nickey said:

How do you know all of that? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Also:

So what is the truth? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

There have been many rumored nose jobs... but the most obvious being the one in 2013, when she suddenly went public with brown hair to throw people off. it worked because she was still swollen/healing and it kind of resembled her old nose.

Britney Spears debuts brown hair at the Oscar after parties

I still don't understand her current mouth. And the crooked teeth. It all makes her look--duckish

When did you first notice that Britney looked "different"? - Britney Spears  - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

And I'm sorry guys but fun stuff was looking awesome 2013-2015 and at some point it went downhill. What happened?

Britney Spears Before and After Cosmetic Surgery - Verge Campus

I don't get it and sometimes I can feel my tears still come at night over this ngl

Britney Spears GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

31 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Also:

well it is very noticeable how her nose changed slightly between 1998 - 2000, this being her first nose job.

then from WHAT I KNOW she got her second nose job between 2013 and 2015, this being the most noticeable one.

idk when she got lip fillers, but the smile lift was in late 2014, beginnings of 2015. u can search photos of this years and compare.:)

edit: she also raised her cheeks but i certainly can’t tell when. 

46 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Also:

Well all those things are obvious to me. I've been following her on the daily since since 2007 (and a fan since 1998), watching candids and such on the daily so I can tell, especially from red carpet pictures that are from high quality.

A lot of people think she had a nose job when she was younger cause she lost some weight when she debuted and so she lost some weight on her face and nose.

If you look at pictures of her when she was pregnant, it's the exact same nose of when she was younger.

And also Britney's nose wasn't perfect, it did had some flaws in some aspects which make me think a surgeon didn't touch it.

In 2013 you can see a sudden change on the tip that gets more slim and pointy, and also a more straight profile.

6 hours ago, sugarfallxofme said:

from my “investigations” the nose job was done at very late 2014 or beginnings of 2015, before pretty girls dropped

It was definitely in early 2013. Right after X factor. I didn't realize until I saw the Work ***** video and couldn't stop noticing how tiny her nose looked. 

Archived