What work has Britney had done

rower2222

Looking at some of her recent instagram pics I noticed shes kinda losing her authentic look. You can tell it's her but she just doesn't look like Britney anymore. I know age is one thing but idk how to pinpoint what exactly seems so different about her. I'm curious if she had work done. What are your thoughts? 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LaLohan said:

Nose job, lip fillers and something to curl up the corners of her mouth... been discussed since 2016 :overitkbye: end of thread

that pretty much sums it up. thank God people are aware of the mouth thing, there were so many deniers back in the day. 

Britney Spears honored with top award at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards -  ABC News

"it's make up...lack of make-up! no, it's bad make-up... or too much make-up, it's bad countoring" lol

Good news is  the fillers have pretty much dissolved during lock-down and she looks so much better. Unfortunately her joker mouth kind of remains, does anyone know if it's reversible and what she actually got done to have her mouth looking like that? she looks cute but that's just not her mouth anymore...

Britney Spears Leaves Her Fans Bamboozled With Her New Video On Instagram -  OFFC

Asking for a friend...Wendy Williams Tea GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

i think the real reason why she doesnt look the same is because obvious skin damage / lifestyle habits tend to show up and reveal themselves during the late 30s and early 40s. you can really tell if someone has looked after their skin during this time because all the cumulative damage will start showing up. I think if you compare her skin to say, Lynne's skin - her mum's skin looks just as good and she's almost double her age. Also, Lynne probably isn't a huge smoker like she is or hasn't been under the same amount of stress our girl has. 

i love britney, but yeah all the hours suntanning (she used to have tanning beds in her tour bus :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh: for example), frequent smoking and lack of regular sunscreen/stress can all cause those changes to the skin

But I think the less heavy makeup on her brings out this youthful glow to her skin which is great. 

She still looks AMAZING tho- she has these timeless features that make her a natural beauty, which is why we have no choice but to stan :clap:

I blame heavy medication for making her look change in the first place. It’s evident to see in 2008 that while she was still very pretty and still resembled primney, she did look more tired and especially around the eyes. 

By 2010/2011 she had aged so dramatically which can only be put down to her being heavy medicated at that time (the sunken face, low voice, slowed down). By 2013 she changed again which was when I think she started to have work done as a result of the ageing the medication had did to her. 

2015 was when she changed the most imo. She started getting fillers in her lips making them an odd shape and she defo had a nose job which changed the structure of her face

I feel like medication aged her and forced her to start having work done. Had Britney’s life not gone so pear shaped she never would have aged as badly as she did. 

15 hours ago, lemonadeskie said:

i think the real reason why she doesnt look the same is because obvious skin damage / lifestyle habits tend to show up and reveal themselves during the late 30s and early 40s. you can really tell if someone has looked after their skin during this time because all the cumulative damage will start showing up. I think if you compare her skin to say, Lynne's skin - her mum's skin looks just as good and she's almost double her age. Also, Lynne probably isn't a huge smoker like she is or hasn't been under the same amount of stress our girl has. 

i love britney, but yeah all the hours suntanning (she used to have tanning beds in her tour bus :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh: for example), frequent smoking and lack of regular sunscreen/stress can all cause those changes to the skin

But I think the less heavy makeup on her brings out this youthful glow to her skin which is great. 

She still looks AMAZING tho- she has these timeless features that make her a natural beauty, which is why we have no choice but to stan :clap:

I do agree with that but most people tend to forget something. From 2008 to late 2015 our girl was a slim regular girl, yes she had those moments were she was a little thicker than usual (late FF era & 2014) but overall, she was an average slim girl.

After 2016 she went ultra fit and OFC when you lose fat/weight you lose it equally from your entire body, that means face fat as well. So, the surgeries she did pre-fitness era went more notorious after losing that weight. 

After YEARS of wondering when she's had those surgeries, I took some time to look at the candids. And there you go. This is not like a groundbreaking proof but I'm pretty sure from what I saw, that...

She's done an eyelift in January 2013 (she was wearing glasses all the time and the first time she was seen with no glasses - her eyelids were not droopy anymore).

But the nosejob is a mystery. First I thought it was done in summer 2013 but it would be impossible for the nose to heal after the surgery considering the fact that she was photographed by paparazzi at least once in every week in 2013. Also she liked to contour her nose A LOT that time and it's quite hard to tell :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

7 minutes ago, Nickey said:

But the nosejob is a mystery. First I thought it was done in summer 2013 but it would be impossible for the nose to heal after the surgery considering the fact that she was photographed by paparazzi at least once in every week in 2013. Also she liked to contour her nose A LOT that time and it's quite hard to tell :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

from my “investigations” the nose job was done at very late 2014 or beginnings of 2015, before pretty girls dropped

6 minutes ago, sugarfallxofme said:

from my “investigations” the nose job was done at very late 2014 or beginnings of 2015, before pretty girls dropped

omg really :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

what in the name of contouring was happening in 2013 :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Spoiler

but I also noticed she was doing really strange faces that also made the nose somehow smaller sometimes :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

4 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

**** job at least 2 times.

More than 2 for sure. There was a to-do list from 2009 (?) our Queen dropped on the street and there was something about a **** job :jj:

3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Look at the post above. It's insane how such a small change aka minor nose job changed her entire face. Especially from profile.

oh, now i see the change:katyclown:

my mistake was bc when i fix her photos i usually try to imitate how she looked in 2011, and like u see, she got her fist nose job back in between bomt and oops, so when u compare actual photos with bomt era’s photos u can see the real change.

Archived