This Junas Lou's bs comment didnt age well

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, s&m said:

Assassina de Patos? Essa história vem de onde? 

Ela e a família buscapé caçando patos em Louisiana, acho que foi o dia que até saiu umas fotos da Maddie segurando uma espingarda. Tem mais de dois anos isso. Ontem eu vi o povo chamando ela de "Flordelis do Mississipi" e "Zoey 171" quase mijei de tanto rir :ohreallylol:

40 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Ela e a família buscapé caçando patos em Louisiana, acho que foi o dia que até saiu umas fotos da Maddie segurando uma espingarda. Tem mais de dois anos isso. Ontem eu vi o povo chamando ela de "Flordelis do Mississipi" e "Zoey 171" quase mijei de tanto rir :ohreallylol:

Cálculo que sejas brasileiro tiffany pollard reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

2 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I really hate hating on people deserving of hate but I REALLY hate that Britney wannabe bootleg so much as I have such a good bond with my sisters and it's unfathomable to me how she can conduct herself the way she has.

same i cant imagine allowing this to happen to any of my siblings it really is unfathomable. Its one thing to not help her but to cozy up next to the person who is the reason she is in that position in the first place is another level of betrayal. I cant wait to see what her excuse is when all the truth comes out.

1 hour ago, Gagabritxxx said:

Her chin.... :jl:

Did we just discover that she is a jay Leno love child? Is JL an ode to her real father? :waitwhat:

Spoiler

Lol Jk :selenerz:

12 hours ago, CripplerCrossface said:

xJpWDo4.jpg

Also this one too... :jl:

This one here as well lol

Screenshot-20200721-231206-2.png

Britney also doesn't feel the court hearings should be kept a secret as there are no medical issues or sensitive issues with her children to protect. She wants transparency.

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

This one here as well lol

Screenshot-20200721-231206-2.png

Britney also doesn't feel the court hearings should be kept a secret as there are no medical issues or sensitive issues with her children to protect. She wants transparency.

Yeah sure Bayou Lynn....Brit is very unstoppable without her basic human civil rights stolen away by the same Lou you approve of. Although, she's right that she's unstoppable and badass because she's gonna blow all the filth out of the water in court someday soon. LOL at her dragging her one iconic moment out as evidence of her being good to Britney. Po dat. :akii:

7 hours ago, s&m said:

Assassina de Patos? Essa história vem de onde? 

O marido dela parece caçar por esporte. Posta um monte de fotos com um uma pilha de patos mortos, as vezes rindo segurando os patos. Ele leva a filha dela para caçar também e as vezes Juno também tá junto. Dois anos atrás quando a menina só tinha 10 anos ele compartilhou essa foto aqui, o que causou muita controvérsia na internet e muita gente desceu o cacete nela. 

Detalhe que uns três anos atrás naquele natal que Britney ficou com Sam em Los Angeles e os guris foram para Louisiana, também levaram os meninos para caçar. Não sei se Britney permitiu/sabia que eles iriam caçar, mas na época isso foi bem discutido aqui no exhale, inclusive pq Jayden pelo menos naquela época queria ser veterinário e diziam que ele amava animais. Enfim, é meio bizarro sentir prazer em ficar atirando em animais e ainda achar normal ficar ensinando crianças a usarem armas e matarem animais. Povo bizarro. 

Archived