This Junas Lou's bs comment didnt age well

Screenshot-20200721-174926-2.png

Britney Spears not only supports the #FreeBritney movement, but wants her conservatorship case open to the public.

Her lawyers also filed docs opposing her dad Jamie's motions to seal parts of her ongoing conservatorship case, TMZ reports, because she wants people to know what's going on. 

Britney also doesn't feel the court hearings should be kept a secret as there are no medical issues or sensitive issues with her children to protect. She wants transparency.

The lawyer says, "... Britney herself is vehemently opposed to this effort by her father to keep her legal struggle hidden away in the closet as a family secret."

The lawyer adds, "Far from being a conspiracy theory or a 'joke' as James [Jamie] reportedly told the media, in large part this scrutiny is a reasonable and even predictable result of James' aggressive use of the sealing procedure over the years to minimize the amount of meaningful information made available to the public."

Britney wants to keep it private or Jamie wants to keep it private, Junas Lou? She speaks as if Britney has a say about what she wants when their controlling dad bans people that work in the industry just bc they didnt ask his approval to take a pic with Britney :clown:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is all the evidence we need that Juno Lynn is NOT team Britney, she has no idea what her own sister wants/feels. The fact her own blood won't speak out is enough evidence that she is benefiting from her; in fact, most of them do. I wouldn't be surprised if her house/husbands house was financed from Britneys estate and hence why she's so chummy with Lou, because she knows Lou orchestrates this through her shady *** companies. Imagine knowing your own sister is locked up in a conservator ship for life yet you take sides with a crazy christian lady who put her there. Karma exists for a reason and this is why Zoey101 is the only thing Juno has done with her life :haha: 

#InvestigateLou #InvestigateJamie

There's no way we can actually know what really happens between Britney and her siblngs as of now. Once Britney gets rid of Mr. Jelly Colon then we can watch her steps to see if she'll exclude Juno and Bryan from her life as well :katybelt:

But yeah, Juno is just... I cant even... :jl: She's known by the brazilian fanbase as "Duck Killer" by the way, I love when I see people talking bout "Assassina de Patos" on twitter :ohreallylol: 

32 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

There's no way we can actually know what really happens between Britney and her siblngs as of now. Once Britney gets rid of Mr. Jelly Colon then we can watch her steps to see if she'll exclude Juno and Bryan from her life as well :katybelt:

But yeah, Juno is just... I cant even... :jl: She's known by the brazilian fanbase as "Duck Killer" by the way, I love when I see people talking bout "Assassina de Patos" on twitter :ohreallylol: 

why is she called Duck Killer? :O I'm dead :haha: 

I cracked at "I would not spent her money, that is her money" or something :airpls:

Stop lying, JL. Your sister legally owns nothing since 2008. You could at least stop pretending you care for your sister. Because it's just pathetic. I remember the early days of #freeBritney so well, and you posting that video from 2007. One of the most pathetic things in this world is hypocrisy you know? :ohi:

Thank God (take that Lou lol) all the dirt coming out. JL barely visits her sister, last year she went there a couple of times because the Netflix deal, also went to tristar LA.

This duck saying Britney didn't pay for their hotel stay... Ugh she can't even lie.

I just hope if JL do a Tik Tok with Britney again soon, this fanbase doesn't forget Just because Britney looks "happy" with her sister. 

I really hate hating on people deserving of hate but I REALLY hate that Britney wannabe bootleg so much as I have such a good bond with my sisters and it's unfathomable to me how she can conduct herself the way she has in regards to all this, multiplied with her hanging from Lou Taylor's t.i.ts being all "I love you" - throw her in the bin .:chrissy:

No regrets and I said what I said. There's no redemption for JLS Sassy Beyonce GIF

7 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Assassina de Patos? Essa história vem de onde? 

Archived