What celebrities would you like to speak out next about #FreeBritney?

BritneyOfficial

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, LetsRoll said:

Madonna definitely knows some shady stuff behind the scenes. Also Nicki Minaj could say something :checkit:

She is the one who put Britney into trouble because of the Kaballah ****. Britney did not want to sell her soul, remember? Madonna does not help, not genuinely. But if the movement continues strong, she will try to gain publicity by showing a late and half assed support.  

None.. Those rats only react when it's something "trendy" (no being disrespectful), something that benefices them or crying on stage with the same bullSh** stories " I grew up with nothing bla bla bla".. So our movement don't need them and when they speak up it is no longer necessary because it was us fans that made the movement go forward.. So they can choke about their "feminism" and "girl power"

I think Mariah would be a good one. People respect her and she understands having her mental health held over her head. Plus didnt she hint at something very vaguely on watch what happens live? I could be remembering that wrong. 

I also would love jt to its the least he could do but thats wishful thinking. :slayde:

2 hours ago, s&m said:

None.. Those rats only react when it's something "trendy" (no being disrespectful), something that benefices them or crying on stage with the same bullSh** stories " I grew up with nothing bla bla bla".. So our movement don't need them and when they speak up it is no longer necessary because it was us fans that made the movement go forward.. So they can choke about their "feminism" and "girl power"

Came here just to say none they can all choke :trash: but u put in more work lol

Anyone who feels like sharing something. I mean you can look at this two ways. Other people aren’t responsible for the situation and take on the entire worlds opinion on theirs. Sometimes people react well and sometimes the celebrities are crucified. Politics is a good example of that. On the other hand you can also say that certain people are being complicit and allowing the situation to happen if they know something is wrong and choose not to speak up. It’s all a matter of perception and who’s to say what’s right or wrong regarding others speaking up? What’s the end goal regardless? Her freedom. The battle can only be won in court. 

Archived