Britney posts video goofing around to Madonna's "La Isla Bonita"

Slayer

Britney Spears posted a video goofing offΒ to Madonna's "La Isla Bonita."

You may recall a b-side track Britney recorded for Blackout titledΒ "Love 2 Love U" surfaced years ago and samples "La Isla Bonita."

The caption:

"Okay so I had a great hair day πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ …..Β and yes I love this top ….. it’s one of my newer ones and a favorite for sure !!!!! Just so you know …. this was shot last month …. so were the pics with the flower crown ...... yes I shot a lot of footage because I have been loving my hair these days πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³ !!!!!!! And I just LOVE SHARING with all of you πŸ’‹β­οΈπŸ˜‰πŸ‘—πŸ‘ πŸŒΉ ….. GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!!!!! PS I have always loved this @madonna song …. LA ISLA BONITA πŸ’ƒπŸΌ !!!!!!"

She’s so cute!

I love her, her smile is everythingΒ :kyliecry:
Β 

A further post:

isla.jpg.9cec9d41b203a3abab09768c321c8e39.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, RebelMe said:

ThatΒ post is absolute EVERYTHING! Made my night in soΒ many ways.Β :duadance:Β I need GIFS from all the highlight moments of it!Β :blol::makeitrain:

Honestly, I loved it, it’s so cute!

you could genuinely see she was having fun and loved being all dorkyΒ :kyliecry:

• Love 5