Britney posts video goofing around to Madonna's "La Isla Bonita"

Slayer

3 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I wonder why she’s always posting about Madonna and her music but never Janet:neydedance:

Madonna biggest idol/inspiration further proved.

I wouldn't be surprised if her biggest idol and inspiration IS Madonna and if she likes her a LOT more than Janet however her prime performance style easily shows much more Janet inspirations than Madonna. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I wouldn't be surprised if her biggest idol and inspiration IS Madonna and if she likes her a LOT more than Janet however her prime performance style easily shows much more Janet inspirations than Madonna. 

Britney’s performances were also inspired by Madonna tho. Also, unlike Janet, Madonna hugely inspired Britney’s music (sound). Only one of Britney’s albums (Britney) sounds like it could have been inspired by Janet and that’s because there were some songs that were made for Janet that Janet rejected, but that’s one album in nine. In The Zone was hugely inspired by Ray Of Light, Circus was also inspired by Madonna in some songs. Overall, Madonna inspired Britney a lot more when taking image, performances, lyrics and sound all in account and I can debate this all night. Madonna is her biggest idol AND inspiration. No wonder Britney begged to have a Madonna collab as a single and never bothered to get one from Janet.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Britney’s performances were also inspired by Madonna tho. Also, unlike Janet, Madonna hugely inspired Britney’s music (sound). Only one of Britney’s albums (Britney) sounds like it could have been inspired by Janet and that’s because there were some songs that were made for Janet that Janet rejected, but that’s one album in nine. In The Zone was hugely inspired by Ray Of Light, Circus was also inspired by Madonna in some songs. Overall, Madonna inspired Britney a lot more when taking image, performances, lyrics and sound all in account and I can debate this all night. Madonna is her biggest idol AND inspiration. No wonder Britney begged to have a Madonna collab as a single and never bothered to get one from Janet.

If Madonna and Janet would have got a kid, it would have turned out like Britney indeed.

Actually, Madonna was the one who asked to collab with Britney on MATM, if im not mistaken.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Performances is the only thing I disagree with. Britney in her prime's performances were vastly more similar to Janet's in my opinion.

You're a Madonna fan right? I'm a Janet fan. We probs just see things differently which is okay haha.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Needleney said:

If Madonna and Janet would have got a kid, it would have turned out like Britney indeed.

Actually, Madonna was the one who asked to collab with Britney on MATM, if im not mistaken.

If the kid (Britney) would come with 80% Madonna genes and 20% Janet genes then yes, I guess so.

Britney confirmed it was herself that asked Madonna to jump on the song. So no, Madonna didn’t ask, Britney invited her. And Britney fought hard to make the collab the first single.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Performances is the only thing I disagree with. Britney in her prime's performances were vastly more similar to Janet's in my opinion.

You're a Madonna fan right? I'm a Janet fan. We probs just see things differently which is okay haha.

I feel like in Britney’s prime, maybe when it came to performing, they were more Janet inspired, but I can also see Madonna inspiration there, Madonna was also an excellent dancer and I remember seeing a Britney dance somewhere that as a Madonna fan I recognised and it was literally a copy+paste.

And yeah, I’m a huge fan of Madonna, but I also recognise Janet’s talent. But when looking at the bigger picture, it is clear Madonna is her greatest source of inspiration (and also her biggest idol).

• Love 1

you can see at some point that the camera flash goes off... she does this for pictures, and they add the music later on to make it into a video.

Which brings more questions:

does she actually have two cameras on her? who operates them?

or do they just get stills from the videos (hence why some of her pics are so low on quality and stretched) and the flash is from a separated device, like the ones professional photographers use in studios?

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Lurker93 said:

you can see at some point that the camera flash goes off... she does this for pictures, and they add the music later on to make it into a video.

Which brings more questions:

does she actually have two cameras on her? who operates them?

or do they just get stills from the videos (hence why some of her pics are so low on quality and stretched) and the flash is from a separated device, like the ones professional photographers use in studios?

Exactly omg thank you. I think her team posts these without her intent in video form. To make her look....well :slayde:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Exactly omg thank you. I think her team posts these without her intent in video form. To make her look....well :slayde:

it’s definitely ill intended. Making her look just like big bro Bryan painted her: out of reality. “Crazy pants who doesn’t even realize how to properly record a homemade video” when in reality she’s just attempting to take pics, not make a runaway sort of video 

• Like 4