Britney Spears Music Video Tournament [SEMI-FINALS] - Ends Tonight!

42 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I mean if it were part of some other artist videography, it would have made it really high in the tournament, but because it’s on the Queen of Music Videography, it stayed initially where it was situated.  

I go with Overprotected remix any day over Work *****. Work wasn't just good, likable but not good compared to her other videos.

• Love 1

I voted Womanizer over WB because I feel like Britney’s personality is more present, and her personal touch is more apparent on Womanizer. Even the behind the scenes footage that was included on the Academy Award winning documentary, For The Record, captured Britney brainstorming ideas, choreographing, and conceptualizing the whole thing. WB is visually STUNNING, but it feels like more of a label production and Britney was just kind of along for the ride. 
:yaknow:

Anyway, we all know Toxic is gonna win this thing. And while I’m kind of burnt out on the song (simply because as far as the gp is concerned, it’s the only song Britney ever recorded :oprah:), the video is a ******* masterpiece that can never be touched and it stands alone as one of the most iconic, ****, gorgeously realized, fearless and unforgettable music videos of ALL TIME. :mcry:

• Love 3