Britney Spears Music Video Tournament [SEMI-FINALS] - Ends Tonight!

Thank you to everyone who took part in Round 4 of Exhale's Britney Spears music video tournament! :sendinglove:

You can see the results of the previous rounds below (click the image to enlarge):

semi-finals-tournament.jpg

Round 4 received 207 total responses. The biggest landslide is awarded to Toxic for which 74.3% of participants voted for over Me Against the Music. The closest match was Work ***** (57.5%) vs Slumber Party (42.5%).

Statistics:

• ...Baby One More Time (36.2%) vs I’m a Slave 4 U (63.8%)
  • Me Against the Music (25.7%) vs Toxic (74.3%) 
  • Womanizer (68%) vs Hold It Against Me (32%)
  • Work ***** (57.5%) vs Slumber Party (42.5%)

The semi-finals start now and will end on Saturday, September 5th at approximately 11:59PM ET (USA). Please only submit your votes once. Also, please don't share your picks in this thread since it can influence and ruin the end results. Thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here to vote in the Semi-Finals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------semi-finals-2.png

• Love 4

^ I love it so much too!

As for this poll I voted for Toxic and Womanizer. Slave was hot hot hot and has a special place in my heart so it was hard to choose between the two but Toxic just gets my vote.( I think Slave wil win tho) Wish they could be a tie  lol. Womanizer, I love everything about the video. Eh to WB.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Yeah, it wasn't just a memorable videos for fans. It played little back in the day.

I mean if it were part of some other artist videography, it would have made it really high in the tournament, but because it’s on the Queen of Music Videography, it stayed initially where it was situated.