Which Grammy awards was Britney snubbed or robbed of?

I think the only Grammy  she was REALLY ROBBED and that really Britney cared about was the 1999 best new artist.
Let me explain: 

1. She gave one of the biggest perfromances she made that year (even bigger than the one she shared with nsync in the vmas). 
2. The winner was announced literally seconds after the performance, which normally is done so the performer can pick up the award.
3. She was new to the game, Grammy was a huge deal for her back then.
4. After this happened she never perfomed again in the awards and we barely see her attending the ceremony (I think only 2 times). 
5. Well... this:

In retrospective I also think Blackout deserved more recognition, but you know how grammys work, you need to pay for them only to consider you, send an application and stuff nobody cared in 2007. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Applejack said:

I'm more worried about the VMAs. MJ and Britney were supposedly the king and queen of VMA and they don't have many awards to show.

I feel the VMAs are irrelevant nowadays... like no one cares... in general music awards are dying 

• Like 1

best new artist, yes. 

She lost to I try by Macy Gray, hate to say it but Macy was everywhere with that song.

I try to say goodbye and I choke

Try to walk away and I stumble. 

She had this raspy bluesy voice. That was going to go to her, an old style voice. They are it up. 

Rolling Stone did an article in 2012.

Saying til the world ends deserved a Grammy for best dance recording, but the DJs wanted their own categories. The recording Academy quietly ruled back in 2012, that dance pop acts are ineligible from now on. 

But the exception are there.

Justin won his only Grammy for his collaboration with Jack U. 

Dua won her first of two grammies with Electricity. 

One kiss was obviously more successful, but unlike Calvin Harris who hasn't been nominated, Mark Ronson's really helped secure this one. As he is a Grammy fav. And so is Diplo. 

• Like 1