Which Grammy awards was Britney snubbed or robbed of?

On 7/10/2021 at 10:24 AM, Alex Murr said:

Best new artist xtina definitely deserved it, get over it  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: i'm thinking that's why britney fans hate xtina :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:
but she definitely deserved it:

Best Female Pop Vocal Album (...Baby One More Time)

Best Pop Vocal Album (Britney)

Best Female Pop Vocal Performance (Overprotected)

...think that britney deserved any album of the year award is already too much, there are artists who produce and compose their own music and ALWAYS SING LIVE so....:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Actually she didn’t considering her debut single was released June ‘98 which means she wasn’t eligible for ‘00 but fit ‘99…which is what they did to Whitney Houston who released a single as a featured artist in ‘83 but who’s debut album was released in ‘85. Secondly you thinking Britney deserves ‘best pop vocal’ album shows your lack in taste especially when she composed most of ‘In the Zone” !

Well, considering the record label is the responsable to submit the specific album and song, out of all of those I feel like:

1. Best New Artist she really deserved it, she became a phenomenon BUT Xtina showed such a great talent since day 1, yes, she was born as a Britney 2.0 but her voice is unique so Im very ambiguous about that category. 

And for the rest of the times she was nominated, I feel like Overorotected deserved the award. It is my favorite song of her, it really reflects the real Britney, lyrics are great, the sound is contagious and she was at heer peak at that time. 

In my opinion I have in mind other categories:

In The Zone & Blackout should have won both Pop Female Album

Everytime deserved an award, maybe for pop vocal recording. Her falsettos in that song are unique, and the piano melody, gosh, Mozart wishes. 

Piece of Me DEFINITELY deserved an award for electronic/dance recording, the dubstep was amazing. 

Circus (the album) and Glory deserved to be at least nominated as a pop albums. 

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, bas che said:

What does “stayed nominated” mean? We’re these songs nominated then somehow they removed the nomination? 

He means those songs deserved to be nominated, maybe not win the award but to be taken into account and get the praise they deserved because when you nominate a song/album/artist you somehow consider it a quality material. 

It’s hilarious how these days Ariana gets nominated and awarded every time she releases an album (clearly because of popularity), yet Britney barely did. Britney was way, way bigger and the music was just pop perfection that changed the genre forever. If it wasn’t for her, Ariana wouldn’t even be working with these producers, no offence to her but it’s true. 

I also think she deserved Best New Artist because at that time she was the face of the new pop wave that Xtina profited off. If someone had to win over Brit, it had to be her but she was very unauthentic. Had Stripped been her debut album, then it would have been a no brainer. (And I say this thinking CA is way better than BOMT)

I think she should have won Best Pop Vocal Album with Britney (Come Away With Me isn’t even pop lol?), Best Female Pop Vocal Performance with Overprotected and Best Pop Vocal Album with Oops…I Did It Again!.

• Love 2