Vocal Breakdown on something to talk about

The Exhale Psychic

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

I would like to hear you guys sing! if you can't sing you don't know what you're talking about! despite the fact she just did cardio for like 60 minutes she delivered stunning vocals! Her voice is full at the right times which should be a sign to you that she can pull off all the notes but she is just playing around with the notes... 

@Britney-fan12332143 is a literal vocal coach, you also don't have to know how to sing to tell she's somewhat struggling here. :shameless:

2 minutes ago, sugarfallxofme said:

i like her OLD baby voice (until myah jean), it sounded way more natural, but from glory to nowadays her voice sounds life an artificial baby voice, and i don’t like  it that much:katyclown:

yea i can see that. i believe somthing happend either health wise to her vocal chords. or it is just autotune. but somthing about her voice did change

4 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

yea i can see that. i believe somthing happend either health wise to her vocal chords. or it is just autotune. but somthing about her voice did change

i think is more related to production/mastering things, bc in pretty girls she sounded like her old self, even tho it was recorded just months before glory.

other people say it’s related to her nose job, which apparently happened between 2014-2015, so, who knows

Archived