If We Were To Add Someone To The Pop Royal Family, Who Would You Add?

37 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

Omg, please no. Taylor is simply a mediocre songwriter who is intensely overrated thanks to the large population of average caucasians with questionable taste.

Ok, highly renowned music critic. :jabba:

Britney is a mediocre singer, debatably competent songwriter, whose career was built on selling ***, soulless songs written by Max Martin, a fake voice and constant lip-syncing. The only impressive things about Britney as a popstar are her dance ability, stage presence and drive / work ethic. Yet here we are... People have been questioning Britney's talent since she first came onto the scene (just like you're questioning Taylor's right now). However, despite that, she is still the undisputed Princess of Pop. :heresthetea: You can think what you want about Taylor's talent / ability / music / whatever, but her impact and success are undeniable. If anyone deserves to stand next to Britney, it's either Taylor or Rihanna. Deal with it. :rupaulslap:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Britney is a mediocre singer, debatably competent songwriter, whose career was built on selling ***, soulless songs written by Max Martin, a fake voice and constant lip-syncing. The only impressive things about Britney as a popstar are her dance ability, stage presence and drive / work ethic. Yet here we are... People have been questioning Britney's talent since she first came onto the scene (just like you're questioning Taylor's right now). However, despite that, she is still the undisputed Princess of Pop. :heresthetea: You can think what you want about Taylor's talent / ability / music / whatever, but her impact and success are undeniable. If anyone deserves to stand next to Britney, it's either Taylor or Rihanna. Deal with it. :rupaulslap:

Gaga, too :well:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I was considering adding her too, but I feel like she needs more albums, and she peaked too early in her career. :cheersney: Her impact is undeniable, but I feel like she's a tier below Taylor, somehwere next to Katya Purina. But idk... Maybe you're right. :straddle:

Well Britney’s peak started with her debut, so I don’t think that really matters. :barbie: 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I know your type, you cannot fool me. Probably fat and single.. wouldn't shock me. 

You come here on a Britney website to criticize her? How pathetic. Why don't you stay on a Taylor swift fan-site with the rest of the basic caucasians with limited music taste. Taylor Swift is not an iconic stage performer, her voice is below mediocre and her songs are only relatable if you love starbucks and cozy sweaters.

Like.. how dare you talk about Britney like that here. What are you even doing here?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MonAmour said:

I know your type, you cannot fool me. Probably fat and single.. wouldn't shock me. 

You come here on a Britney website to criticize her? How pathetic. Why don't you stay on a Taylor swift fan-site with the rest of the basic caucasians with limited music taste. Taylor Swift is not an iconic stage performer, her voice is below mediocre and her songs are only relatable if you love starbucks and cozy sweaters.

Like.. how dare you talk about Britney like that here. What are you even doing here?

Yes, I'm super fat. That's why I've had to go through years of guys telling me that I'm too skinny and girls squeezing my upper arm while saying that they have more muscle than me. Miss me with that ****, loser. :tiffeyeroll: And even if I were fat, who the **** gives a ****. What does that have to do with anything?! Insecure Britney stan, who generalizes a whole race just to feel superior about something as insignificant as music taste, ran out of arguments, so they had to resort to personal insults?! Boohoo, cry me a river... :kyliecry: And yes, I'm single. Is that something one should be ashamed of?! :tina:

I'm here because I love her music, I love her as a person, and I'm invested in the tragic situation that she is in. Doesn't mean that I have to lick her *** 24/7 and can't be realistic about her abilities.  :heresthetea:

Point is, you can dislike Taylor all you want, but that right there is an opinion, which I completely respect. But your opinion doesn't take away from facts - facts about her success and impact. Thank you, next. :typing:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Yes, I'm super fat. That's why I've had to go through years of guys telling me that I'm too skinny and girls squeezing my upper arm while saying that they have more muscle than me. Miss me with that ****, loser. :tiffeyeroll: And even if I were fat, who the **** gives a ****. What does that have to do with anything?! Insecure Britney stan, who generalizes a whole race just to feel superior about something as insignificant as music taste, ran out of arguments, so they had to resort to personal insults?! Boohoo, cry me a river... :kyliecry: And yes, I'm single. Is that something one should be ashamed of?! :tina:

I'm here because I love her music, I love her as a person, and I'm invested in the tragic situation that she is in. Doesn't mean that I have to lick her *** 24/7 and can't be realistic about her abilities.  :heresthetea:

Point is, you can dislike Taylor all you want, but that right there is an opinion, which I completely respect. But your opinion doesn't take away from facts - facts about her success and impact. Thank you, next. :typing:

Taylor is mediocre with a highly toxic fanbase. Britney is queen and has more stage presence in her pinky singer than Taylor in her whole body. 
I mentioned race because any person of color would not have even 5% of the recognition that Taylor has if they were a million times more talented. It's the world we live in. Caucasians can be mediocre and sell 1,000,000 in a week.