If We Were To Add Someone To The Pop Royal Family, Who Would You Add?

23 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

The old @Towelney can't come to the stage right now. Why? Oh cause her foot is dead! :cheersney:

*cries in lipsync*

Rest in Peace Prime Performing Towelney, your performances from now on will only be made up of walking and armography .:duadance:

Chaotic outsold. :raven:

Maybe I’ll be back on top :orly: I’ll forge a new path :cheersney:

I’ll choose my own destiny

tumblr_n6becsqg4l1qa03y5o1_400.gifv

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Towelney said:

She’s definitely the princess of the ‘10s  :mhm:

I honestly wonder who rules the '10s though.... Gaga and Katy ruled the first part then the middle part I honestly can't remember because I'm not a fan of most of the music being released back then and then Taylor ruled and then Ariana came and started her reign. :kylie:

People say Dua is going to be the Queen of '20s but I have a feeling that title is going to go to Ariana. :kylie:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I honestly wonder who rules the '10s though.... Gaga and Katy ruled the first part then the middle part I honestly can't remember because I'm not a fan of most of the music being released back then and then Taylor ruled and then Ariana came and started her reign. :kylie:

People say Dua is going to be the Queen of '20s but I have a feeling that title is going to go to Ariana, :kylie:

I believe Gaga was the Queen of the ‘10s :neydedance:

I can see Ari becoming the Queen in the ‘20s and Billie becoming the princess :brityes:

2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

People say Dua is going to be the Queen of '20s but I have a feeling that title is going to go to Ariana, :kylie:

Queen Dua is here to snatch Miss Ponytail and that’s quite the statement from someone who has those two in their top 6 all-time most listened to acts on Spotify. Ponytail is on borrowed time and Duo Lilo is just getting warmed up :kylie:

• Love 1
Just now, Towelney said:

I can see Ari becoming the Queen in the ‘20s and Billie becoming the princess :brityes:

Something really said I've heard about Billie is people think she can't sing like Britney and I hope she has a song that becomes a hit that shows off her vocal ability and proves them wrong. :crying3:

1 minute ago, Towelney said:

I believe Gaga was the Queen of the ‘10s :neydedance:

I would agree but Artpop and Joanne though.... :cheese:

• Love 4
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Something really said I've heard about Billie is people think she can't sing like Britney and I hope she has a song that becomes a hit that shows off her vocal ability and proves them wrong. :crying3:

I would agree but Artpop and Joanne though.... :cheese:

tbh I'm not a fan of her albums after The Fame Monster, but I really love her after A Star Is Born. She's just so extremely talented. The way she carries herself in awards season was breathtaking - just a glamorous Hollywood star.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Queen Dua is here to snatch Miss Ponytail and that’s quite the statement from someone who has those two in their top 6 all-time most listened to acts on Spotify. Ponytail is on borrowed time and Duo Lilo is just getting warmed up :kylie:

As someone who's a part of Gen Z but like recent Gen Z as in born the late 00s, I have to say that a lot of us really don't know her and Billie and Ariana seem to be more popular just based on the people I've talked to.  Most of the people I've asked say ":idkha:" and New Rules and Don't Start Now are a lot of the times thought of as songs by two different artists (a lot of the people I've talked to thought they were two hit songs from two one-hit-wonders)

Britney seem to be even more known than her to people my age in my school, I've found. :byetina:

I personally think Dua just doesn't excel at something which prevents her from becoming THE main pop girl, Future Nostalgia is far from my cup of tea but I can knowledge it's a good album and probably the best this year. But performing and dance-wise, she doesn't stand out (:duadance:), I get she's improved but there's still some more work to do and vocally she's just not bad but she's not a powerhouse vocalist. Ariana can at least stand out in terms of vocals.

(I'm not trying to hate on her, I think she's gotten a lot of unfair hate, just stating what I think)

Who knows? She might end up like Kylie Minogue who's more popular internationally than in North America and you sure don't need to be as popular as you are in other countries in America to be a legend. :reductive:

• Love 1
  • Like 2