If We Were To Add Someone To The Pop Royal Family, Who Would You Add?

9 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Because some lack taste :mariahstare: 

Lowkey, I'm slowly become a Mariah fan, she and her team treat her fans so well (also the girl can SANG and is an extremely clever songwriter), when will Britney's flop team start uploading old epic performances of her slaying choreography from when she had her prime performance skills back in the early 2000s and releasing unreleased material (I like how we got excited over the thought of some of Britney's released B-Sides being rereleased. :tina: )

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Lowkey, I'm slowly become a Mariah fan, she and her team treat her fans so well (also the girl can SANG and is an extremely clever songwriter), when will Britney's flop team start uploading old epic performances of her slaying choreography from her prime and releasing unreleased material (I like how we got excited over the thought of some of Britney's released B-Sides being rereleased. :tina: )

Given how Britney's team treats Britney, I feel conflicted about buying her stuff, but at the same time, I can't resist whenever I see new Britney products.

• Love 2
Just now, Invitation said:

Given how Britney's team treats Britney, I feel conflicted about buying her stuff, but at the same time, I can't resist whenever I see new Britney products.

I stopped buying her stuff, personally.

Spoiler

Lowkey do want that Oops!... I Did It Again (Remixes and B-sides) vinyl that is releasing for Record Store Day 2020. :clown:

But I would feel guilty if I bought it, so I'm not. :yesokay:

• Content Curators
Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I stopped buying her stuff, personally.

Hide contents

Lowkey do want that Oops!... I Did It Again (Remixes and B-sides) vinyl that is releasing for Record Store Day 2020. :clown:

But I would feel guilty if I bought it, so I'm not. :yesokay:

I'm still confused about how to buy it. I don't see it being available for pre-order.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

In all honesty, we need a Prince of Pop like Madonna, MJ and Britney are pretty universally known as the Queen, King and Princess of Pop but who's the Prince????

It’s me sis I’m the Prince of Pop :uknowit:

Lol but in all honesty yes I’m sorry tho it’s taking awhile for me to debut, 2020 really ****ed it up for everyone but don’t worry once I debut either end of 2020 or January 2021 I will give y’all the bops you truly deserve

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Invitation said:

She's releasing new song this Thursday I believe.

Yay! Baby is her best and it’s just hot. It’s literally the definition of a bop. It’s slayage. Plus she’s hot. It’s nothing new just very effective and works well. Slay. Hopefully she keeps progressing and can’t wait for new music.

Just now, Invitation said:

I'm still confused about how to buy it. I don't see it being available for pre-order.

You pretty much have to buy it from physical stores participating in Record Store Day that are ordering it if you want it. Go to this site https://recordstoreday.com/ , if you're outside of the U.S. click "INTERNATIONAL SITES & SEARCH" on the site and you can check to find any local stores participating with the Search feature! If you're in the U.S. then just click "SEARCH BY MAP" on the homepage of the link I sent and use it to try and find any local stores participating. If you find any, contact them and ask them if they'll be getting the "Oops!...I Did It Again (Remixes and B-Sides) vinyl for Record Store Day 2020 on September 26th". It might be too early to ask so I'd suggest contacting them closer to September 26th.:) 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

It’s me sis I’m the Prince of Pop :uknowit:

Lol but in all honesty yes I’m sorry tho it’s taking awhile for me to debut, 2020 really ****ed it up for everyone but don’t worry once I debut either end of 2020 or January 2021 I will give y’all the bops you truly deserve

:howdareyou:

You've ruined my plan to debut in 2028 and break Britney's record for Best Selling Album by a Teenage Solo Artist by selling 40 million albums and by showing all of these flop pop stars how to REALLY do a performance and become the Prince of Pop. :barbie:

:meltdown:

(If you're actually making music then I wish you all the luck and I can't wait to hear. :sendinglove:)

• Love 1
  • Haha 2