If We Were To Add Someone To The Pop Royal Family, Who Would You Add?

2 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

:howdareyou:

You've ruined my plan to debut in 2028 and break Britney's record for Best Selling Album by a Teenage Solo Artist by selling 40 million albums and by showing all of these flop pop stars how to REALLY do a performance and become the Prince of Pop. :barbie:

:meltdown:

(If you're actually making music then I wish you all the luck and I can't wait to hear. :sendinglove:)

Yea I’m actually am and thank you sis :kiss: 

and you can still break that record, I can’t unfortunately I’m not a teenager anymore so I don’t qualified for it as much as I wanted to when I was a bit younger but it’s ok

:crying3:  I really wanted to break that record :crying2: 

I need a moment :crying4: 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Yea I’m actually am and thank you sis :kiss: 

I'm so excited omg, finally someone who's inteeresting unlike these other flop popstars. :shameless:

I hope your career takes off! :sendinglove:

3 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

and you can still break that record, I can’t unfortunately I’m not a teenager anymore so I don’t qualified for it as much as I wanted to when I was a bit younger but it’s ok

3 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

:crying3:  I really wanted to break that record :crying2: 

I need a moment :crying4: 

I won't let you down, sis. 

I won't let those flop stars who think they can sing like Selena and dance like Dua break Britney's record. :crying1:

• Love 1