Why is nobody calling Katy Perry weird? Bizarre new video

Just now, Yuh4 said:

First of all, this thread is gross, so there’s that. But I just started watching that video and it’s weird af for sure. Is this normal behavior for Katy? I don’t know that much about her.

To be honest the only thing I really know about katy other than her shading britney and being on american idol and teenage dream is that she started acting weird around her witness era.

And that she got into a massive lawsuit over a property that she wanted with some nuns. Apparently the property was some sort of convent or spiritual place and she forced the nuns to sell it to her even though they didn't want to because they thought she was dealing with dark forces. long story short the nun randomly died in court and katy laughed about it. the story is super creepy!

Just now, thenight isstillyoung said:

To be honest the only thing I really know about katy other than her shading britney and being on american idol and teenage dream is that she started acting weird around her witness era.

And that she got into a massive lawsuit over a property that she wanted with some nuns. Apparently the property was some sort of convent or spiritual place and she forced the nuns to sell it to her even though they didn't want to because they thought she was dealing with dark forces. long story short the nun randomly died in court and katy laughed about it. the story is super creepy!

Yeah that’s definitely sort of creepy to be honest. Regardless of any shady things she’s said or done in the past, I hope she’s okay. I’m hoping that she just filmed that “in character” since she’s dressed in a clown costume because otherwise it’s definitely a really weird video. It’s uncomfortable to watch because it almost feels like watching someone’s private meltdown, especially with whatever those noises were at the end.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Yuh4 said:

Yeah that’s definitely sort of creepy to be honest. Regardless of any shady things she’s said or done in the past, I hope she’s okay. I’m hoping that she just filmed that “in character” since she’s dressed in a clown costume because otherwise it’s definitely a really weird video. It’s uncomfortable to watch because it almost feels like watching someone’s private meltdown, especially with whatever those noises were at the end.

I agree! 

Wish her well at the end of the day...

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

I usually agree. but when one has a history of bashing a woman who has done nothing but be nice...nevermind.

Katy is a triple scorpio. she ain't innocent.

I'm not a Katy Perry fan at all, but can you please get over the fact that she made one or two (bad) jokes about Britney shaving her head?? A lot of people joked about it. I don't think Katy's main intention was to shade Britney. 

P.S.: I don't care at all if she is triple scorpio or sth. else :katyfrog:

I get what your saying, there is MOST DEFINITELY a double standard when it comes to Britney but for anyone from this fan base to say someone needs to be conserved or judge their mental health cuz of a wacky video is pretty hypocritical considering we hate it when others (including some from this fan base) do that exact thing to Britney. 

As for any past mean comments from Katy, u just can’t harp on it cuz the sad reality is, other artists have been hating on Britney since day one and there will also be an a-shole talking s-it.

• Love 1

I don't see a real problem with her video. Yes the noise she makes is a bit weird but she just seems happy about the room and her baby.

I'm more concerned about the amount of work she's doing while being pregnant (recording, music videos, performances,...) It's a very hard and physical work ! I hope she's not overworked, getting enough rest and that there's someone close to her to tell her when it's too much. Not a big fan of her but I hope everything will be fine for her and her baby! 

23 minutes ago, Dirk said:

It looks like an horror trash movie trailer, she and Orlando are one of weirdest couples in Hollywood imo. never been a fan of Katy's "funny" personality.

Yes, my comment is quite insensitive, but I'm typing this on exhale, I don't follow not care about Katy. And before anyone asks, I don't see nothing wrong with Britney sharing her freestyle dancing at her own home. 

:chrissy:

the only thing that I find concerning about Britney's dancing videos, is that she's barefoot on that slippery floor, and with the sweat, I'm always scared that she might slip. But maybe the floor isn't as slippery as it seems to me.

• Love 1