Why is nobody calling Katy Perry weird? Bizarre new video

1 minute ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

Thank you. if britney uploaded something like this can you imagine...? 

but nobody bats an eye...

Why should we even compare them? If Britney do this, if Britney do that. Well Britney don’t upload videos like this and Katy does, because of her baby. What’s the problem?

• Love 3
Just now, MrPieceOfMe said:

Why should we even compare them? If Britney do this, if Britney do that. Well Britney don’t upload videos like this and Katy does, because of her baby. What’s the problem?

Because one of them wanted to embarrass the other in the media and has still not apologized about it despite what people in this thread claim. I believe Katy hates Britney. Katy was even showing Britney disrespect when she attended POM in Vegas.

• Like 1
Just now, thenight isstillyoung said:

hormones make you cry in clown? 

sorry guys i will read the room and take this discussion elsewhere. Clearly there are Katy fans here who feel i struck a nerve. I hope you have the same energy next time Katy comes for your fave.

Oh, I get it now. You hate her and you try to make us hate her, because she offended Britney once. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Katy did not say it in 2007. She said it in 2013

I woulnt even wish conservataship, a act where a persons civil rights is being stripped away from them!? 

WHAT THE HECK IS THE FREAKING POIMNT OF US ****TING OVER THE WORD #FREEBRITNEY, #FREEBRITNEY IF WHAT IN THE WORLD OF **** MAKES IT FREAKING COOL TO SAY SOMEONE WHO IS HAPPY THAT THEY ARE GIVING A BIRTH TO A NEW EXISTENCE SOON MAKES THEM DESERVE A CONSERAVATASHIP! WHATS THE POINT OF FIGHTING FOR BRITNEY, WHATS THE POINT OF FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE, WHATS THE POINT FOR SHOWING HOW GUARDIANSHIP CAN RUIN SOMEONES LIFE! WHY IS IT EVEN A DISCUSSION FOR THIS ****TY THREAD TO SAY SOMEONE DESERVES A CONSERVATASHIP!? YOU ARE NOT A LEGIT FREAKING SPY WHO KNOWS SOMEONES PERSONAL LIFE LIKE THAT TO WISH THAT THEYRE CIVIL RIGHTS SHOULD BE TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM, WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH YOU!? SHOULD I GO INTO A CONSERAVATASHIP FOR ALL THE **** I WENT THROUGH IN 2018? THEN WHY KATY WHO IS A NORMAL HUMAN LIKE US ALL WHO HAS HAD HER PERSONAL STRUGGLES, DO U SHARE SUCH DEROGATORY THOUGHTS! THERE IS NO POINT AND NOT A SINCE SPEC FOR MAKING SUCH A THREAD LIKE THIS. THIS THREAD IS NOT MAKING WHAT WE ARE FIGHTING OVER BETTER, BUT WORSER! 

• Love 4

Thank you. if britney uploaded something like this can you imagine...? 

but nobody bats an eye...

You’re so biased and it’s making you look delusional sweetie. And for the record, I’d rather have Britney record something personal like this instead of seeing her pirouette for the hundredth time or answer pre-recorded questions that literally nobody asked for.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I woulnt even wish conservataship, a act where a persons civil rights is being stripped away from them!? 

WHAT THE HECK IS THE FREAKING POIMNT OF US ****TING OVER THE WORD #FREEBRITNEY, #FREEBRITNEY IF WHAT IN THE WORLD OF **** MAKES IT FREAKING COOL TO SAY SOMEONE WHO IS HAPPY THAT THEY ARE GIVING A BIRTH TO A NEW EXISTENCE SOON MAKES THEM DESERVE A CONSERAVATASHIP! WHATS THE POINT OF FIGHTING FOR BRITNEY, WHATS THE POINT OF FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE, WHATS THE POINT FOR SHOWING HOW GUARDIANSHIP CAN RUIN SOMEONES LIFE! WHY IS IT EVEN A DISCUSSION FOR THIS ****TY THREAD TO SAY SOMEONE DESERVES A CONSERVATASHIP!? YOU ARE NOT A LEGIT FREAKING SPY WHO KNOWS SOMEONES PERSONAL LIFE LIKE THAT TO WISH THAT THEYRE CIVIL RIGHTS SHOULD BE TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM, WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH YOU!? SHOULD I GO INTO A CONSERAVATASHIP FOR ALL THE **** I WENT THROUGH IN 2018? THEN WHY KATY WHO IS A NORMAL HUMAN LIKE US ALL WHO HAS HAD HER PERSONAL STRUGGLES, DO U SHARE SUCH DEROGATORY THOUGHTS! THERE IS NO POINT AND NOT A SINCE SPEC FOR MAKING SUCH A THREAD LIKE THIS. THIS THREAD IS NOT MAKING WHAT WE ARE FIGHTING OVER BETTER, BUT WORSER! 

Chill babe 5576C467-A536-42DB-A264-B33368F31CB1.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

i didn't read all of that but there's being happy about giving birth and then there is that video. sorry if i upset you that was not my intention. but i was left highly unsettled after watching that video and felt like sharing. it makes me mad a video like that from katy does not get the same response from the GP that a video of britney dancing or posting about crystal gets.

Just now, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

You’re so biased and it’s making you look delusional sweetie. And for the record, I’d rather have Britney record something personal like this instead of seeing her pirouette for the hundredth time or answer pre-recorded questions that literally nobody asked for.

Anna nicole made videos like this before something bad happened with her. I won't say any more since people are getting mad and I don't want this to turn into an argument. 

Just now, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

please don't call me delusional i haven't said anything like that about you or anyone in this thread

i didn't read all of that but there's being happy about giving birth and then there is that video. sorry if i upset you that was not my intention. but i was left highly unsettled after watching that video and felt like sharing. it makes me mad a video like that from katy does not get the same response from the GP that a video of britney dancing or posting about crystal gets.

I see that you are new so I’m gonna tell it to you. We love Britney on this forum, but we never attack everyone, just because they made a joke about Britney years ago.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

hormones make you cry in clown? 

sorry guys i will read the room and take this discussion elsewhere. Clearly there are Katy fans here who feel i struck a nerve. I hope you have the same energy next time Katy comes for your fave.

Yes if you read the room then you will notice that you posted it in a Britney's forum on the Britney page. :yaknow:

Nobody is stopping you from sharing but it was completely unneeded for what u said in your post. Nobody deserves what Brintey is going thru.

• Love 1
  • Like 1