The dementia thing really makes me sad

The1Closest2U

2 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Can someone answer how the dementia thing got approved in the courts without any proof?

Money and money.

Watch Dirty Money - Netflix (Season 2 - Guardians SA) and/or The Guardians - Amazon Prime

These docs explain the entire way to obtain the false documents. If you don't have Amazon Prime, let me know because exists a link.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, nanabs said:

Welcome. 

Once her diagnoses become public, they will be food for the GP to drag her. Because people are prejudiced against any type of emotional disorder, even though everyone has a relative with one. :mhm: So it's better that people to just imagine.

I think the general public would treat her better. Several artists have come out about mental health issues.

I'm have bipolar disorders, sure I'm not famous (thank God!), but I think people are much less prejudiced and I live in "developing country".

3 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

If she had dementia, she wouldn’t have been able to do the things she been doing these past 12 years. Sure she may not remember everything but that don’t mean she has dementia, hell, do u remember every single person you’ve met in your life or everything you’ve done your whole life or every place you’ve been your whole life, I sure know I don’t, lol, it’s gotta be even harder to remember everything if u have the life of a pop star, IMO sometimes fans/people expect too much from her.

As for whatever she actually does have, it’s no ones business but I will say that her team and TMZ via her team speak/act as if she’s got some condition that no other human being has had before, it’s ridiculous, they‘re just fueling the curiosity and the conspiracies.

In my naivité I would thing dementia could have functional stages, but as someone already said in the thread, if she had dementia she would have trouble in little things like eating alone;

The youngest ever to have dementia was a 32 year old woman, and she was a vegetable soon after..
You reaaaly just don't get dementia, and then be fine 10 years later. Look it up, talk to a nurse, or visit a home for elder people. It's a bad disease.

Yes, you can have cognitive problems, trouble with memory, like due to trauma, or anxiety and many other disorders, but that would never be called dementia..

She doesn't have that

1 hour ago, The1Closest2U said:

I think the general public would treat her better. Several artists have come out about mental health issues.

I'm have bipolar disorders, sure I'm not famous (thank God!), but I think people are much less prejudiced and I live in "developing country".

I also have a bipolar disorder too, as does my favorite artist Halsey. Also Mariah Carey and Demi Lovato have come out with their diagnosis of Bipolar disorder, it doesn’t have to be a secret but I also know there is still stigma surrounding it. If she does have it, it’s her choice to disclose. I do believe she definitely has severe anxiety and PTSD. 

On 8/22/2020 at 3:34 AM, nanabs said:

I understand your worries. But seriously, Britney doesn't have dementia.

If an answer will reassure you, I can speak well because I study psychology. Dementia is a term used to refer to cognitive illnesses, such as Alzheimer's, for example, and these illnesses impair a person's ability to live independently and autonomously over the years.

These are diseases of the elderly but they can be diagnosed early, which was the team's claim. However, early diagnosis does not happen in people aged 25 (the age at which the Britney entered the cship). The earliest case of dementia already diagnosed is 32 years, if I'm not mistaken.

Thinking that she was "diagnosed" with dementia 12 years ago, if that diagnosis were true, today she would be in a very vegetative state, with bad memory, she would not be able to eat alone, go nowhere alone. And that's not what we have seen progressively in his public appearances over the years in Las Vegas for Piece of Me. We would see her languishing.

Another point to note is how the diagnosis was made. A diagnosis of "dementia", which needs to take place in several stages of psychological assessment, medical and laboratory assessments, is a long process. And it didn't happen with Britney. They evaluated her with a quick chat and decided that she had this pathology.

They only claim that she has this disease because it is the easiest way to keep someone on a cship. It is the last stage of non-autonomy. Britney may have an anxiety disorder for example, but that doesn't justify what they do.

Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Edit: Don't expect anything to come out about her diagnosis, this is private to her and we don't need to speculate about it. The only thing we need to know is that this cship is abusive, regardless of what it has. There are cships for people with illnesses that are not as rigid as what she is now. But I believe that she has nothing serious. It's all about money and power.

Agreed. Dementia is incurable and progressive and she would have gotten worse and worse over the years. She doesn't look like that at all. It's also a neurological disorder. Something that neurologists diagnose. It can be seen on scans etc. It's not a psychological one like, say, anxiety, which can't be seen on a brain scan. Just like bipolar disorder and so on can't be seen on scans.

Dementia and other neurological diseases of that kind are very easily diagnosed because they can be actually seen in the brain. 

I have always thought it could be something like schizophrenia. She was most likely abusing stimulants big time and they are known to cause psychosis when abused badly;  psychosis episodes can trigger mental health issues like schizophrenia in predisposed people. I don't know for sure that's what she has, though.

Schizophrenia can be managed with meds and people have it and don't need guardians. This assuming it is what she has which I don't know of course. It's exclusively an assumption. Schizophrenia also still comes with a big stigma so they might be inclined to want to hide that. 

I still think whatever she has anyway she clearly can work so she is not incapable of being self-sufficient. I have never seen anyone deemed 100% mentally disabled and not self-sufficient (because that is what you need to be to need a guardian) working just fine in a demanding job like that. Something doesn't add up. 

They have paid someone to grant that conservatorship initially and now probably they have been paying docs and who know who else to keep her in it. 

15 hours ago, Dirk said:

she doesn’t have anything seriou regarding mental health, for real

besides anxiety and some traumas, it all could be perfectly “dissolved” and worked on 

sometimes I miss when she used to express herself so freely, she was so good at doing that with grace and charm. but yeah sometimes she still does but you can tell anxiety kicks in, it’s super normal tho. 

My intuition is telling me she probably has just anxiety from trauma, which can dissolve through years. At worst, it's probably Bipolar Disorder!

Archived