Britney Spears Music Video Tournament [ROUND 2]

Thank you to everyone who took part in Round 1 of Exhale's Britney Spears music video tournament! :yay: Before we get started on Round 2, let's check out the results of Round 1 (click the image to enlarge):

tournament-round-2.jpg

Round 1 received 233 total responses. The biggest landslide is awarded to Oops!... I Did It Again for which 95.3% of participants voted for over From the Bottom of My Broken Heart. The two closest matches were Gimme More/Someday and Womanizer/Circus. The winners of those two matches, Gimme More and Womanizer, both received 56.7% of votes, while Someday (I Will Understand) and Circus received 43.3% of the votes.

Round 2 starts now and will end on Monday, August 24 at approximately 11:59PM ET (USA). Please only submit your votes once. Also, please don't share your picks in this thread since it can influence and ruin the end results. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------

Click here to vote in round 2

-----------------------------------------------------round 2 cover.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Towelney said:

@Urbanney Which Make Me? The Disney XD one or the Adam and Eve one? :jl:

Up to your interpretation. There’s a lot of videos here that have alternate versions. There’s also the American Dream version of Make Me, there’s the Scream & Shout remix video, there’s the “funeral version” Gimme More video, there’s the Dance Till the World Ends video, etc.

I just figured the most appropriate thing to do was to leave it up to interpretation. If you always watch the Adam and Eve one, and that’s what you consider to be the music video for Make Me..., then that’s fine. Just know that others might be thinking of the Disney XD version while you’re voting for the Adam and Eve version.

• Love 1