Britney spotted at the gym

tobstar73

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Why is a baby at a gym?

sounds fake to me 

Sometimes gyms, especially ones for rich people, have a little daycare center. But why would Britney go to the daycare center if her kids are grown and not with her? And why is this mother leaving her child unsupervised at a public place if there is no daycare center at the gym? You're right. The story sounds weird. 

I call fake... babies would not be at a gym in the workout area unless it's a reception desk or daycare or something.  Also, if it is true, she would probably get into a big PR issue if she took pics with someone else's baby (who she allegedly snatched without asking the parent?)... i HIGHLY doubt Britney would do that.  So to those blasting Sam for that, you're pretty ignorant to the fact it would backfire on her big time.  But again, this story sounds so fake and so many tweets and people at the rally yesterday are just spewing whatever with Britney's name to get attention.  *rolls eyes*

:chrissy:

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

It annoys me every single time she wants to interact with a fan and take a pic and SOMEONE shuts it down and kills the vibe.

Team Con trained Sam well. 

He might be helping. You know if Jamie saw Britney posing with a stranger it would be an ordeal because he thinks everyone is trying to “give her something” idk just a thought 

1 hour ago, ShatteredAss98 said:

I would hope and assume that it's false, surely she wouldn't pick up a random baby :imacat:

Honestly, I also don't believe Sam would stop her taking photos either. 

There’s been recent reports from people saying she has played with their kids on the beach. There was one story when she was in Turks and Caicos and another from Cali beach she apparently was building sandcastles with kids

Archived