#BritneySpearsIsOverParty

lalal

Has anyone tought about using #BritneySpearsIsOverParty hashatag to make more people aware of what situation Britney is in?

Everybody on twitter loves jumping on the cancel culture bandwagon to, mostly, spam fancams.

It could a be a good way to make the hashtag trend so people can go and search why is Britney "cancelled" while instead we put all the conservatorship info we had until now.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one of the worst things I’ve read. Yes let’s ‘cancel’ Britney on the eve of one of her most important hearings :katyclown:

but yeah this is a ridiculous idea, the thought of even making out like she should be cancelled, to ‘spread awareness’ is the absolute wrong way to go.

44 minutes ago, lalal said:

Has anyone tought about using #BritneySpearsIsOverParty hashatag to make more people aware of what situation Britney is in?

Everybody on twitter loves jumping on the cancel culture bandwagon to, mostly, spam fancams.

It could a be a good way to make the hashtag trend so people can go and search why is Britney "cancelled" while instead we put all the conservatorship info we had until now.

Are you okay in the head? No, we should not bring that type of energy to Britney’s name under any circumstances. Plus a lot of people would not check the hashtag and just assume Britney had done something VERY problematic and it would leave a bad taste in their mouth about Britney. She is one of the most loved popstars and everyone feels she is a good person and full of good energies, which is true, let’s NOT ruin that. #SetBritneyFree and #FreeBritney is the way to go.

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

This is one of the worst things I’ve read. Yes let’s ‘cancel’ Britney on the eve of one of her most important hearings :katyclown:

but yeah this is a ridiculous idea, the thought of even making out like she should be cancelled, to ‘spread awareness’ is the absolute wrong way to go.

Britney as an artist the brand not the persona 

2 hours ago, lalal said:

i'll tell you what party is over you effing prick dont test me ok?

Archived