Justin Bieber's disco era is coming

• Leader

Justin Bieber is back in the recording studio. He's reportedly already working on a new album.

He could quite possibly be working on disco-tinged music. You can clearly see a neon-lit sign with the word "DISCO."

In case you've been living under a very large rock, the music industry is embracing the disco vibe much like they did the '80s vibe last year and the stripped back country tone years before that (Joanne, Man of the Woods etc).

Interestingly, besides Kylie Minogue, I don't really feel like much of the new songs we've heard recently have felt discoey to me. Not Mileys's, and not even Dua's (still flawless music, but not disco to me).

I'd be interested to hear Bieber on a disco track though.

To be honest, I think this might be just an instance of JB recording in front of a disco sign and not him recording disco-sounding music. It's probably just a decoration in the recording studio.

Miley recently recorded in that studio, too. 

Regardless, Exhale... would you be here for a disco Bieber banger? :bieber:

Efs4olYWoAM257r?format=jpg&name=medium

Efs4onoXoAEHTbY?format=jpg&name=large

Screen-Shot-2020-08-05-at-10.38.49-AM.jp

bieber-disco.jpg.d7b90b5ca5c973480dcd737a460d93ed.jpg

Related:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

He needs to stop chasing trends! His pop trap or his eye R&B was trash! I’m tired of all white boys name Justin trying to save music! And Because his Canadian pop bro The Weeknd is doing it doesn’t mean he needs to. 

JB find your own lane because right now.... 

tenor.gif?itemid=4983281

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, ShatteredAss98 said:

I am enjoying the disco trend more than any other pop trend over the last decade but I hate that it's come about in the one year we can't actually boogie to it. Also, I'm not sure I want absolutely *everyone* to hop on board - I have no interest in hearing Bieber tackle it.

Who am I kidding? I have no interest in Bieber full stop, why am I even in this topic? :katyclown:

You can boogie to it in your room :ricackle:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Country trend in 2018 was overshadowed by Despacito and the latin music trend.
Disco is doing well so far, with Dont Start Now and Rain on Me being dome of the center songs.

DISCO + BIEBER hmm I dont know.. he should maybe just release one good song now, I think this trend will pass by January, no time for a full album. I am wondering where is the collab of Justin Bieber + J Balvin, they filmed a video and everything on february :katyclown:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block