What Is your Favorite Debut Single?   

197 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

Tell her that I need it ASAP

tumblr_pi1pm3rsng1tw89w1o2_250.gifv

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

a2a2efc4876d3117a3d4b43d674a982e.jpg

Hide contents
  Hide contents

15965333.gif

Hide contents
  Hide contents

Jf7Q8.gif

tenor.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

8e17472f91eb2e86b95f3b4d2b14637d.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

M6Lu.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

gus.gif

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

31 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

One of the OG icons with an iconic debut. I was shook that Madonna, Janet, Whitney and Celine have such lackluster debut singles. Lackluster in that I wouldn’t have been able to name them if I didn’t look them up 

Omg you’re right. :plzexplain: 

Their debut singles didn’t do well compared to Mariah, Paula Abdul, Kylie and other colleagues. Either way, they became such icons. :kylie:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Midnight said:

tenor.gif

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

8e17472f91eb2e86b95f3b4d2b14637d.gif

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

M6Lu.gif

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

gus.gif

the last one :billiebarf:  My body is ready!

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I am Argentinian/Spanish but I was born in the US :barbie: where are you from ?

AI PAPI :letitburn: I want that Latin/Spanish fuego. :yesokay:

I'm Italian/Polish, but I was born in Brazil. :duadance:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators
Just now, RebelMe said:

the last one :billiebarf:  My body is ready!

AI PAPI :letitburn: I want that Latin/Spanish fuego. :yesokay:

I'm Italian/Polish, but I was born in Brazil. 

:orly: That's why your so HOT, perfect blend of everything, I've never had Brazilian before :tongueney: do you live in Brazil ?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

:orly: That's why your so HOT, perfect blend of everything, I've never had Brazilian before :tongueney: do you live in Brazil ?

Let's burn together :werk:. Me neither :cuteidk:, but I have a friend that did it and he told me that it hurts A LOT, lol. Yes, I currently live I Brazil, in the extreme south, near Uruguay. I was planning on moving to Italy this year, but guess what, Covid showed up :mj:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, RebelMe said:

Let's burn together :werk:. Me neither :cuteidk:, but I have a friend that did it and he told me that it hurts A LOT, lol. Yes, I currently live I Brazil, in the extreme south, near Uruguay. I was planning on moving to Italy this year, but guess what, Covid showed up :mj:

Aww too bad your so far away, I would love if you could teach me Portuguese in person :milkney: I studied it for one year but I forgot it all since I didn't practice with anyone, you know :bwink: I know this covid sucks but the good thing is we have time to sit back and relax a little i guess  haha. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Aww too bad your so far away, I would love if you could teach me Portuguese in person :milkney: I studied it for one year but I forgot it all since I didn't practice with anyone, you know :bwink: I know this covid sucks but the good thing is we have time to sit back and relax a little i guess  haha. 

Oh you two :urite:

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Midnight said:

When I go on vacation to the US, I teach you a little bit of Portuguese and Italian  :milkney: :wonka: Yes it sucks, but I'm trying to keep things positive. It's been a good moment to stop and put my tv shows on track lol

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

When I go on vacation to the US, I teach you a little bit of Portuguese and Italian  :milkney: :wonka: Yes sucks, but I'm trying to keep things positive. It's been a good moment to stop and put my tv shows on track lol

Whenever you do just let me know ;) I will make sure you get the proper treatment :milkney: Eu vou te tratar como um rei, What shows do you like ? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block