What Is your Favorite Debut Single?   

197 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 hours ago, vzlafan said:

I Listened Baby one more time after you drive me crazy, i think you drive me crazy got more impact in my country than BOMT!

So i voted for lady gaga Just dance.

Crazy definitely turned a lot of people into stans at that point. That song was everywhere growing up and the reason why I love Britney so much. Everything about that song, performances and video commands attention just like Baby, but I have fonder memories of Crazy 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, hot mess said:

original poster is shady af. putting ariana's obscure put your hearts up as her lead yet not doing the same for katy's and beyonce's shi tty first attempts, gurl... :arianabye:

anyway i voted for britney obviously. :britoverit:

Shady when Ariana is #5 on my all-time Spotify artists list and I DID include Beyoncé’s Work It Out from Austin Powers :arianabye: Put Your Hearts Up IS credited as Ariana’s debut single. I hate Katy Perry, but Ur So Gay is listed as a promotional single everywhere. I Kissed a Girl is her debut single everywhere I looked. You think I got satisfaction of including it? I would’ve left her out of the list if it were up to me. I tried to be fair across the board and I was fair. Ariana still wouldn’t have won this round by a galaxy so idk what you’re so pressed about :arianabye: you really are a hot mess :byetina:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block