Why was Britney spears hated in the X Factor 2012 when...

Blackout2006

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just see X Factor USA as a bad time in her life. I just hated how uncomfortable she looked throughout the whole thing. She just didn’t want to be there plain and simple. It’s sad to think how heavily medicated she was in 2011 and they literally threw her out there like a deer in headlights :crying2:  I think she was scripted and being told what to say in her ear.

I wish she had did X Factor UK in 2004 when she was a little bit bad *** but also on top of her game. It maybe would have broken up the album tour/album tour/album tour that she hated. 

41 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

Comparing Simon to Britney is idiotic. Simon is someone who holds the the contract therefore can say whatever he wants but Britney should be the last one on judging the contestants about singing lol. 

And?? Simon doesnt sing! yet, he is the one that judges who has the x-factor, or not. But the conversation is not about that, its about why is Britney hated for doing the same thing Simon does?

I think she did well! This was before residencies. This was a move back then, she got paid big money. You really have to be a loud opinionated person. Brits reactions are more subtle she seems more hyper/goofy in smaller settings, documentaries  Bigger is always better for tv, Simons and Demi have huge personalities. They will talk over people to prove a point or just to entertain. 

I think it was intentional to have her more reserved. The tabloids like PH were posting picks of her nails that she chewed, media was scrutinizing her body, and I think people were expecting a **** show. It didn’t she was a success. Other pop stars followed in her wake. Maintaining a pop act into your 30’s was not common. Even bands break up. Great acts like Cher, Celine, Madonna, Barbara, Janet, Michael etc. it’s hard to stay relevant and touring is expensive. 

For her to take her carrier to Vegas that soon could have killed her carrier. Everyone was throwing her shade, Christina, Justin, Katy, Beyoncé, Mariah, JLo,  etc all commented that Vegas is a swan song. I think she had the instincts to see what wonderful work was being done by Cher and Celine and she knew her fan base and the young crowds in Vegas. Vegas was going bankrupt before Britney came. Now Mariah, JLo, Gwen, BSB, Christina, Gaga. Who  also have become judges on other shows. 

Britney has always had great instincts. She gets put in a box and people say she can’t.  She makes her own way, people say obnoxiously cruel things about her... Then they follow her because she is successful.  

7 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I think she did well! This was before residencies. This was a move back then, she got paid big money. You really have to be a loud opinionated person. Brits reactions are more subtle she seems more hyper/goofy in smaller settings, documentaries  Bigger is always better for tv, Simons and Demi have huge personalities. They will talk over people to prove a point or just to entertain. 

I think it was intentional to have her more reserved. The tabloids like PH were posting picks of her nails that she chewed, media was scrutinizing her body, and I think people were expecting a **** show. It didn’t she was a success. Other pop stars followed in her wake. Maintaining a pop act into your 30’s was not common. Even bands break up. Great acts like Cher, Celine, Madonna, Barbara, Janet, Michael etc. it’s hard to stay relevant and touring is expensive. 

For her to take her carrier to Vegas that soon could have killed her carrier. Everyone was throwing her shade, Christina, Justin, Katy, Beyoncé, Mariah, JLo,  etc all commented that Vegas is a swan song. I think she had the instincts to see what wonderful work was being done by Cher and Celine and she knew her fan base and the young crowds in Vegas. Vegas was going bankrupt before Britney came. Now Mariah, JLo, Gwen, BSB, Christina, Gaga. Who  also have become judges on other shows. 

Britney has always had great instincts. She gets put in a box and people say she can’t.  She makes her own way, people say obnoxiously cruel things about her... Then they follow her because she is successful.  

she did not get paid much for it in reality. The Big amout would have gone into the conservertorship and thoose shell companies

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

And?? Simon doesnt sing! yet, he is the one that judges who has the x-factor, or not. But the conversation is not about that, its about why is Britney hated for doing the same thing Simon does?

People forget Britney is a trained vocalist :ririshade2:, I'm pretty sure she knows a thing or two about technique

1 hour ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

she did not get paid much for it in reality. The Big amout would have gone into the conservertorship and thoose shell companies

Not trying to argue 😊 but I would like to make a few points. There are a lot of people who read and never comment. I was one for over a decade lol.  That’s still her money 💰 she paid people with a lot yes. CS or not she is a business as are all people in the industry are she would have to of hired lawyers staff accountants anyways Yada yada. For example I own my own business, that’s like saying because I have expenses that I didn’t earn what I paid out. I mean hell yeah it would be awesome to keep it all but that ain’t how it works.  I want her out of the CS and I think there was some shady ****. 

I worked in mental health for 5 years. I had to step away because it was hard on so many levels. If anyone else on here has too you understand how complex it is. Somethings are wonderful, some are deplorable. 
Peoples struggles do not detract from their accomplishments. We are all human and are all flawed. Having help or asking for help does not take away from your success. It promotes growth and strengthens your abilities. Whatever struggles or flaws Britney Spears has. She had the courage to take all that and become pillar in history that she is. 

I don’t want to sound critical of our fandom but I personally would like to see the dialogue around here change for the better. 

9 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

You don't need to be on the same professional of someone to judge them. By your logic, we can't criticized the singers/actors etc., about their job just because we don't share the same job with them. 

Britney is the poster child of someone who can't sing and have a weak vocals according to the public which is why she's hated.. You can't judge someone who works in the same job as you unless you're great which Britney is not. 

I don't watch these kind of shows so I don't give a ****. 

11 hours ago, GMFlop said:

You don't need to be on the same professional of someone to judge them. By your logic, we can't criticized the singers/actors etc., about their job just because we don't share the same job with them. 

Britney is the poster child of someone who can't sing and have a weak vocals according to the public which is why she's hated.. You can't judge someone who works in the same job as you unless you're great which Britney is not. 

I don't watch these kind of shows so I don't give a ****. 

The whole point of the show was to find the person who has the X factor, not just based on their singing qualities, but k

Archived