Amber Lynn was at Britney’s house today

Britneyarmy8

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Oh luv, this title... This is not at Britney's house 🤐 when I saw her ig story I knew some of you'd think she was at Britney's haha She has a photo at the same place on her feed and it's definitely not Britney's house.

And the second one was at Serenity, Lynne's house. 

4 hours ago, enAC said:

Lol Ikr?! Besides she and Bryan have been together for only few months, she seems like... I- :parisok: Screenshot_20200724-141752_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20200807-015127_Instagram.jpg

The f-ing hypocrysi. That is so much worse than anything Britney did 2007. But she lost all of her rights and freedom of speech which Brian endorse, then he, himself hook up with a teenager who poses with ***** and machine Guns in underwear. I am so sick of people saying that everyone needs To stop critisizing her family. They are The ones doing this against her and profiting from It.

3 hours ago, holditagainstbritney said:

But seriously though, she’s..... yikes. I have a good feeling she’s just trying to get some Spears family money. (AKA Britney’s money) Why else would she be shacking up with someone twenty years her senior? :wonka:

Yes. Don’t make her a hero out of nothing. Stop believing anyone close to that family is secretely a human rights activist. It wouldn’t have been a secret.

she just wants attention and we’re giving it to her:nochillbrit: but a part of me wants to believe she wants to help Britney and Bryan doesn’t break up with her bc he wants to support her sister too but he can’t do it on his own bc of his contract :pensiveney:

Archived