Amber Lynn was at Britney’s house today

Britneyarmy8

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/7/2020 at 11:27 AM, Littlewing said:

The f-ing hypocrysi. That is so much worse than anything Britney did 2007. But she lost all of her rights and freedom of speech which Brian endorse, then he, himself hook up with a teenager who poses with ***** and machine Guns in underwear. I am so sick of people saying that everyone needs To stop critisizing her family. They are The ones doing this against her and profiting from It.

This should be posted everywhere. The public has to know the hypocrysis and ignorance of the people that are controlling Britney's life! 

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Bluebirdlovely said:

Can someone tell me why fans think she’s part of the freebritney movement? Has she posted or said something about it? I heard there was some recording she posted on her stories of Lynn and Bryan talking? I genuinely dont know anything about her! I dont get it! Please educate me lol

because she is the one who got Bryan to do that interview

And also she has posted several videos of the Spears' talking "Free Britney" stuff in the background while she films some completely random and unrelated thing.

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

because she is the one who got Bryan to do that interview

And also she has posted several videos of the Spears' talking "Free Britney" stuff in the background while she films some completely random and unrelated thing.

Has she SAID or hash tagged FREEbritney? Maybe she’s just an idiot. 

1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Has she SAID or hash tagged FREEbritney? Maybe she’s just an idiot. 

No, she didn't. Before Bryans interview came out she also said he was on Britneys side and implied the interview wouldn't be against FreeBritney, then the interview comes out and he tries to justify the cship bc Britney is the worst driver in the world, belittles Britney and even wants credit for her success and helping the family too. Not to mention he said the cship has been good for the family :clown_meme__makeup_green:

I think she convinced him to do it to help her friend that she works with, the podcast guy. Maybe she was too stupid to realize her ****ty bf would get backlash for showing the ***ist pig he's.

Archived