Timbaland teases a sequel to Justin Timberlake's "FutureSëx/LoveSounds"

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

That’s why I don’t need a 2.0 from Britney :clicktina:

never understood why people wants a BO 2.0 or an ITZ 2.0 :mariahstare: 

wouldn't you prefer B10 to be so good that you'd want B11 to be B10 2.0 ? :mariahstare:

gives me the same effects as someone asking "Sony music, can we have a Britney 2.0?". spoiler alert: the result is Jessica Simpson. 

or asking for a "pizza 2.0" and ending up with pineapples over tomato sauce :mariahstare:

I low-key hate Canada for that culinary crime 

pizza_hawaienne_au_jambon_ananas_et_toma

Hollywood is really facing a deep creativity crisis, can't believe that the majority if not all blockbusters these past few years are sequels/prequels and... ******* live actions :mariahstare:

to come back to the thread, he can keep it to himself :mariahstare:

not shaming his physique though, beauty is in the eye of his beholder (thanks word reference for that amazing translation, gotta put in on Anki to learn it asap) :mariahstare: except for Hawaii pizzas :mariahstare: maybe that's why Britney likes Hawaii so much :mariahstare: there may be a correlation with her sense of fashion, taste in men & her eyeliner addiction :mariahstare:

still, never found JT that attractive :mariahstare: even in 2007 :mariahstare: I'd find kinda cringe an album about s3x coming from JT but why not, I'm not planning to listen to it anyway :mariahstare:

• Love 1
On 8/6/2020 at 6:10 PM, MIKE_INT said:

Well problem is Timbaland sound has been far from "future" for a decade ...

As long as the songs are good who cares about the future , the future is not bright anyways and by the sound of it , it probably needs the past more than ever , lol .... 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block