Timbaland teases a sequel to Justin Timberlake's "FutureSëx/LoveSounds"

• Leader

Fans of Justin Timberlake's innovative sophomore solo album, FutureSëx/Love Sounds, could be in for a treat.

Producer Timbaland, who produced that album, posted a photo of him and JT together and captioned it: "FUTURE **** LOVESOUNDS pt ✌🏾🤐🤐"

It's unclear if it's actually something in the works, or a project he hopes to have happen. 

My initial thoughts... big yes! But at the same time, I fear the GP will think it's lame. 

Exhale, are you here for a FSLS 2? 

jt.jpg.4c0843b74a7ab7bf9829e9da4a832282.jpg

• Love 6
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

I hope. His music has been **** ever since that album minus Mirrors

Literally mirrors is his only good song in god knows how long. That Trolls movie song doesn’t count.

Ugh and that pic of him in the fedora... he is not that cute sometimes. Although he can def hit it in that pic of him in the grey suit vest next to Timbaland 😏

• Love 1

Oof. Though that is his best album, doing another album like that would is just unneeded. I won’t support JT anymore anyways, but I feel like all his music after that has sounded the same, but just more *experimental* IE no hook and way too long. I’m so over Justin thinking he’s so artsy fartsy. Do an album with NSYNC and bring back the pop bops. That’s the only way I’ll be listening to any of his new music. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, PrettyGorl said:

Literally mirrors is his only good song in god knows how long. That Trolls movie song doesn’t count.

Ugh and that pic of him in the fedora... he is not that cute sometimes. Although he can def hit it in that pic of him in the grey suit vest next to Timbaland 😏

Can't Stop The Feeling is SUCH a lame song. Literally for kids.

JT was hot during Justified and FS/LS but then he aged badly. Started looking like a creep. I think it's his tiny beady eyes and little mouth mixed with his weird nose.

justin.jpg?f=default&$p$f=ce3da97

intro-1504182508.jpg

He's sooooo creepy! And his performances haven't been good since FS/LS era either. I dunno what happened to him.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

Oof. Though that is his best album, doing another album like that would is just unneeded. I won’t support JT anymore anyways, but I feel like all his music after that has sounded the same, but just more *experimental* IE no hook and way too long. I’m so over Justin thinking he’s so artsy fartsy. Do an album with NSYNC and bring back the pop bops. That’s the only way I’ll be listening to any of his new music. 

I'm also over him being too good for NSync like that's what people really want and that's what made you famous so just do it already. A reunion tour or something.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I bought futuresex lovesounds back in the day bc I didn’t want my family to think I was gay since I only listened to pop divas lol... but dang is that album and ALL his albums bloated with filler and self-indulgence.

He thinks every lyric and every idea he has are his “little darlings” and he puts ALL OF THEM on his albums so every song is like 5-10 minutes long 🙄😴

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

JT was hot during Justified and FS/LS but then he aged badly. Started looking like a creep. I think it's his tiny beady eyes and little mouth mixed with his weird nose.

intro-1504182508.jpg

He's sooooo creepy! And his performances haven't been good since FS/LS era either. I dunno what happened to him.

I feel like that “dark entity” that drains Hollywood’s most successful got to him. 

6 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

intro-1504182508.jpg

I 10000000% agree. He was my first big celebrity crush, but now I think he looks so creepy and scary! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block