Will Chromatica age badly?

i think yes unfortunately :mhm: 

imagine i'm almost over it:crying1: 

yesterday i was listening to 'THE FAME MONSTER (DELUXE EDITION)' album and i remembered  how iconic that album is :tbh:

chromatica's not even close to an iconic album, the songs are so generic and basic compared to her previous albums tenor.gif

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Alejandromc said:

Chromatica will be one of the best gaga albums. I would have shot the videos of Alice, Free Woman, Sour Candy and Babylon before the pandemic or a home video or whatever, but those songs make me make me dance every time I listen to them.

I really want Alice to be a single :indulge:

Along with an MV for Sour Candy, Replay, and Babylon :brityes:

• Love 3
On 8/1/2020 at 3:07 PM, NotLouTaylor said:

I mean... has her music ever been not dated ? None of her music’s reflective of how weird she wants to be or thinks she is. She models herself on Grace Jones and Madonna but the music sounds like 20 year-old Ibiza disco. She’s not progressive but she's a good mimic :queenflopga:

I think the 90's influence would've been good if she did it last decade. Or if she at least made it sound like actual music from that era, instead of those weird tracks that feel like end too soon, with no catchy choruses or hooks.

For the start of the new decade, I would've expected a new sound from her, or to be inspired by the early 2000's, which is what's next, if we follow the cycle.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

"Chromatica" is a BEAUTIFUL album, but 90s inspired, so it will definitely sound dated.
Same happens with "Born This Way" (80s sound, though sometimes pretty futuristic too)

The difference with Born This Way is that she incorporated the 80's influence, but it made it sound new, current, for the era it was released. And the choruses were still important, unlike in Chromatica.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block