Louise Mary Taylor Has Been Acting as an Investment Advisor for the Last 7 Years

C0CKy

• Super Mods
17 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I’ve met Alex. Can confirm he’s a douche. 
Very stuck up for such a little man. 

From the way he interacted with fans and get defensive about the slightest little things just rubs me the wrong way. He only acts nice to people who give him compliments no wonder he stopped going on exhale. He was hoping to be famous in the community but instead got dragged :quirkney:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Puppy said:

From the way he interacted with fans and get defensive about the slightest little things just rubs me the wrong way. He only acts nice to people who give him compliments no wonder he stopped going on exhale. He was hoping to be famous in the community but instead got dragged :quirkney:

Oops

Yeah, I'm starting to remember, I just checked Kingnacio's Instagram. They had just seen Mariah Carey (he has a picture with her) then his last post was a picture with his boyfriend, on February 18. The thread about his passing was created on February 20. So it was during that trip that he died, and the only person that was with him was his boyfriend, but this person or persons I don't remember, which were the ones that were either friends with Kingnacio, or to his family, they were like the ones demanding answers, because they didn't understand what had happened either, that's how we found out everything that was going on. 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, I'm starting to remember, I just checked Kingnacio's Instagram. They had just seen Mariah Carey (he has a picture with her) then his last post was a picture with his boyfriend, on February 18. The thread about his passing was created on February 20. So it was during that trip that he died, and the only person that was with him was his boyfriend, but this person or persons I don't remember, which were the ones that were either friends with Kingnacio, or to his family, they were like the ones demanding answers, because they didn't understand what had happened either, that's how we found out everything that was going on. 

Wasn't his boyfriend on here one time? 

• Super Mods
Just now, DonoDotto said:

Oops sorry Im confused with the throwing in of an additional name dont mind me :cheese:

I was worried that I was talking smack about someone that died but then again it wasn't like that Alex dude was a nice person. 

50 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Tbh I was only charged for the time it was up :omggg:

But the domain name website contains no acknowledgement that I ever owned this website... like its not even in my account history anymore.

So strange... :omggg:

Lou and her witchcraft sorcery. :urite:

44 minutes ago, Puppy said:

He got jealous of the attention I was getting from Brit’s team and kept interrupting my conversation with Fe and Big Rob. No compliments were given on that day henny. :parisok:

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

He got jealous of the attention I was getting from Brit’s team and kept interrupting my conversation with Fe and Big Rob. No compliments were given on that day henny. :parisok:

haha not surprised, once he stopped getting attention from Britney and her team, he moved on to another artist. The fact he even thought about buying a house in vegas for the residency...is this guy like son of a oil tycoon or something? he talks about going here and there so nonchalantly...what a show off, someone said they saw him on his phone during one of the FFT while the show is on looking bored. Can't stand him

8 minutes ago, Puppy said:

haha not surprised, once he stopped getting attention from Britney and her team, he moved on to another artist. The fact he even thought about buying a house in vegas for the residency...is this guy like son of a oil tycoon or something? he talks about going here and there so nonchalantly...what a show off, someone said they saw him on his phone during one of the FFT while the show is on looking bored. Can't stand him

Yeah he talks so much smack about them now. I vaguely remember him stalking PCD too. He’s the reason restraining orders exist. :weusay:

1 hour ago, leanne0019 said:

Well that's sad! I hung out with Kingnacio one day in 2017, while we waited in line for POM.

I dragged my friends there SUPER early so we could be first in the GA line but he was already there. :boredney:

When attending PoM, my flight was delayed so I arrived at 6 PM and ran when the gates opened. I was the closest to Britney. That was a *****y move but I do not regret any bit of it :ohwut:

7 hours ago, C0CKy said:

I’ve met Alex. Can confirm he’s a douche. 
Very stuck up for such a little man. 

He lives for taking pictures with celebs🙄. He really is a little man and I am not talking about his height.

Archived