Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 30] "THE FINALE" 💛🧡💜

Roxxy

DAY 30  A song that reminds you of yourself

In this challenge i already put some of my favorite songs that reminds me of myself in entries of previous days, and i don't want to repeat songs.

Today I've chosen a song by one of my favorite artists/bands of all time, very close to my heart, another one from Tokio Hotel in a live version of a concert near my city i wish i was gone to

• Love 1

This song has taught me to love myself the way I am, because Im beautiful in my own way. No matter how different I am. Its Ok because I was Born This Way 

Thanks so much @Roxxy  for this beautiful challenge I enjoyed everyday of it. It was a way to share my connection with the songs with you guys and to get to learn so much about the fellow exhalers.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Thanks so much @Roxxy  for this beautiful challenge I enjoyed everyday of it. It was a way to share my connection with the songs with you guys and to get to learn so much about the fellow exhalers.

Thank you, Sam! I saw you open up and become more active on Exhale through this show. I love that for you! We're not yet done! I have a bonus episode tomorrow! See you! :makeitrain:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Jorchis said:

And Roxxy you're really funny, your comments make me laugh regularly.  

OMG :scalped: that's not the brand i'm going for but i'll take it. :gloria: i'm really funny? Really? :idkney: Thank you. It makes my heart happy to know I'm making someone's day, and regularly. Wow. :makeitrain: Nice to meet you, Jorchis. We have a bonus episode tomorrow. Hope to see you! :barbie:

• Love 1

This was such an amazing challenge. I loved reading through everyone's entries, reading the stories, and coming on for the daily challenges. Definitely made me more active on the threads, made me discover some gems and gave me a little special event to brighten my day! It was perfect! Thank you @Roxxy

This song totally reminds me of myself and not only because I did a dance to it in a dance show :qtbrit:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MX3 said:

This was such an amazing challenge. I loved reading through everyone's entries, reading the stories, and coming on for the daily challenges. Definitely made me more active on the threads, made me discover some gems and gave me a little special event to brighten my day! It was perfect! Thank you @Roxxy

Thank YOU! I feel like I connected with all of you throughout the 30 days. I really feels like a journey or like a retreat with all of you. :crying2: I enjoyed reading your entries! Thank you for always sharing your stories! Please tune in tomorrow for a bonus day! We'll go out with a bang. :barbie:

Spoiler

or will we? :orly:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block