Sam to Britney: "There's 3 of me, there's 2 of you."

alluvion

Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

Except I'm not judging her as a person. I said that out of concern. And as someone who allegedly has been forced to take medications that she doesn't want to, and institutionalized against her will, I believe it to be a valid concern.

And its also sad to see that she is with someone she trusts, and he deems the video worthy enough to be put on social media. That raises eyebrows to me.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whatever she says it could be the meds. God knows whatever meds they gave her through all this time, plus if she really has bipolar disorder that could be it. Not yall thinking she's drunk or druged when she's not allowed to do those things and since the conservatorship took place she always says she doesnt drink (even refusing drinks during her hotel stays).

I always wondered what this video was about... something about it is just off, pretty sure it happened just a few months before she was forced into that mental institution even tho I didn’t get to it on time cause had already deleted it, think I saw it on twitter but it was barely talked about from what I remember, just remember some stans saying the video was creepy.

"There's 3 of me" + he has 3 Birthdays…

Anything to it? 

On 7/8/2020 at 2:30 PM, C0CKy said:

And Scum was a cop in 2014, yet no employment records exist.  He also has 3 different birthdays he’s reported over the years. @nerdygeekgrly9j4lNx.jpg

Also, I never noticed that he was dragging Britney by the arm so hard that she dropped something and he didn’t even give it back to her.

qZHnstu.mp4

Archived