Sam to Britney: "There's 3 of me, there's 2 of you."

alluvion

27 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Again, I have to respectfully disagree. I’ve seen this video so many times and at first I heard 2 syllables, but after listening to it with headphones, it’s very clear she’s saying videoed with a slight southern accent (I live in Mississippi if that helps haha) and the “oed” part is pretty quiet so you have to listen carefully. 
it makes sense, and she *may* be saying something (or starting to say something) about the camera in the same sentence “I’m tired of being videoed, the cam- it scares me” or something along those lines. I don’t think it’s anything more sinister than that (and even then, it’s pretty freaky!) 

I dated a guy from Mississippi for several years and have spent a lot of time in New Orleans. Britney's Southern accent disappeared somewhere in the face changes. 

Whatever she says is a two syllable word. It ends in a long E and there's an R before the first vowel. It sounds more like 'Britney' than 'pretty' to me, but what it definitely doesn't sound like is 'videoed'.

Lots of people have listened to / watched this video over the last year; there's a general consensus that the word has an R before the first vowel, even for the people who hear "brunette". 

She doesn't say "the cam" and she doesn't say "videoed" and I don't see where anyone has implied, much less stated, there being anything 'sinister' to her statement. Believe what you like.

I'm more interested in there being 3 Sams and 2 Britneys.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, alluvion said:

I dated a guy from Mississippi for several years and have spent a lot of time in New Orleans. Britney's Southern accent disappeared somewhere in the face changes. 

Whatever she says is a two syllable word. It ends in a long E and there's an R before the first vowel. It sounds more like 'Britney' than 'pretty' to me, but what it definitely doesn't sound like is 'videoed'.

Lots of people have listened to / watched this video over the last year; there's a general consensus that the word has an R before the first vowel, even for the people who hear "brunette". 

She doesn't say "the cam" and she doesn't say "videoed" and I don't see where anyone has implied, much less stated, there being anything 'sinister' to her statement. Believe what you like.

I'm more interested in there being 3 Sams and 2 Britneys.

I heard pretty initially for sure, but I’m 99% sure she says videoed. And that’s fine to disagree. Lots of different theories! 🤗 

I remember this. I still think we overanalysed it and that’s why they removed it. 

IMO  she said ‘I’m ugly I don’t like it’, because there was no beauty filter & when she says ‘I’m tired of being pretty it scares me’, it’s because the filter ended up freaking her out. 

I was the same when I first downloaded snapchat lol. I loved how it changed my  face to make me look prettier but it also freaked me out at the same time how real it looked. 

1 hour ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

I remember this. I still think we overanalysed it and that’s why they removed it. 

IMO  she said ‘I’m ugly I don’t like it’, because there was no beauty filter & when she says ‘I’m tired of being pretty it scares me’, it’s because the filter ended up freaking her out. 

I was the same when I first downloaded snapchat lol. I loved how it changed my  face to make me look prettier but it also freaked me out at the same time how real it looked. 

I think it is just it too. 

12 hours ago, TylerSanchez said:

This is very weird I remember it appeared for a very brief period but we probably should not draw attention to it right now with everything going on, could be pretty damaging. 

I have to second this, this video spreading could wind up hurting her.

8 hours ago, Rob_ said:

I feel like we don’t have to judge so harshly... 🤷🏽‍♂️ Idk though 

Except I'm not judging her as a person. I said that out of concern. And as someone who allegedly has been forced to take medications that she doesn't want to, and institutionalized against her will, I believe it to be a valid concern.

Archived