Sam to Britney: "There's 3 of me, there's 2 of you."

alluvion

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

Omg I remember that full post she was like singing about how she loves her bf 

yea they were def drunk and probably just did the deed too :demi:

which actually makes me happy cause that gives me hope that she’s able to enjoy a bit of adulthood with Sam 

I want to believe they were just clowning around drunk/high but ngl this video creeps me out, there’s something about it that doesn’t seem right :disappointed: it intrigues me as to why it was removed later on, ugh her instagram is so confusing cause we literally don’t know what to believe

5 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

She says “I’m tired of being videoed (southern twang coming out) it scares me”.... something definitely is off. But he shouldn’t have posted this! I remember seeing it and it freaking me out. But it seems weird he would post it even though she’s obviously protesting it. 

I definitely don't hear three syllables there. "Pretty" or "Britney" sound closest.

3 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Okay, we can agree to disagree. But it’s definitely videoed. Even though the correct grammar would be “filmed”, but queen of not using correct grammar (“my grandmother spoke British”)

It's a two syllable word with an r before the first vowel and a long E ending.

1 minute ago, alluvion said:

It's a two syllable word with an r before the first vowel and a long E ending.

Again, I have to respectfully disagree. I’ve seen this video so many times and at first I heard 2 syllables, but after listening to it with headphones, it’s very clear she’s saying videoed with a slight southern accent (I live in Mississippi if that helps haha) and the “oed” part is pretty quiet so you have to listen carefully. 
it makes sense, and she *may* be saying something (or starting to say something) about the camera in the same sentence “I’m tired of being videoed, the cam- it scares me” or something along those lines. I don’t think it’s anything more sinister than that (and even then, it’s pretty freaky!) 

Archived