Do you think it's the end of Kimye?

Is KIMYE getting divorced?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, do you think they will get divorce after this? I've always believed they're soulmates in some kind of way, and supported each other at their worst. Kim released that statement asking respect for Kanye and his mental health, so E! reported that Kim had no plans to get a divorce for now. 

Anyways, DailyMail, People and E are reporting that 'a close source' told them about Kimye thinking about divorce since last month. Kardashians use to leak their 'shocking' news to these sites to prepare public for official announcements, so I'm really confused. They were on vacation together last week tho. It's been announced that Kanye's situation won't be mentioned nor filmed in KUWTK.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Mood GIF by E!

And suddenly, Kourtney and Scott are getting back together or hooking up.

C769F436-1D4C-4E62-B751-E9B495A79F9C.jpeg

Edited by Urbanney
🏅 Featured! -Urbanney

No I don’t think so. They seem really into each other and seem to hold the same values. Family seems to be an important thing to them. If anything I see Kim quitting KUWTK soon or the show ending. IDK how they’ve been able to handle having a camera crew with them for 15 years now...at some point I would think that they’d want some privacy :mattafact: maybe that point is now? 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

No I don’t think so. They seem really into each other and seem to hold the same values. Family seems to be an important thing to them. If anything I see Kim quitting KUWTK soon or the show ending. IDK how they’ve been able to handle having a camera crew with them for 15 years now...at some point I would think that they’d want some privacy :mattafact: maybe that point is now? 

It's been only 13 years but yeah I agree. I really can't see them divorcing, no matter what kind of crazy s.hit Kanye says/does. :haha:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AmorProhibido said:

It's been only 13 years but yeah I agree. I really can't see them divorcing, no matter what kind of crazy s.hit Kanye says/does. :haha:

Oh snap! Its not even been 13 (technically) KUWTK premiered on 10/14/2007. I used to watch it and tried to get back into this season...truthfully I just wanted to watch Kourtney kick Kims *** lol but now that Kourt is gone I’m like meh.

• Love 2

I'm sure they'll divorce eventually. I mean, brad and Angelina didn't even make it you guys!

For real tho, I have faith in 0 celeb marriages. Sorry Justin and Hailey 

She won't divorce him now though - it'll look too shady on her part to not try and stand by him through this. I do think they make a good couple but.........we'll see!

3 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Oh snap! Its not even been 13 (technically) KUWTK premiered on 10/14/2007. I used to watch it and tried to get back into this season...truthfully I just wanted to watch Kourtney kick Kims *** lol but now that Kourt is gone I’m like meh.

Yeah I totally agree. Kourtney was the best part of that show and now that she's gone, it isn't the same. That being said, I have a hard time watching this show in general. I used to watch it like crazy but in 2017, it just got, I don't know... boring?

I believe it’s the end of their marriage and I also hope that it’s the end of the Kartrashian klan. 
Kanye is not saying any lies about that family. He comes across as unstable and overly emotional though in his delivery so he sort of makes it hard for people to take him seriously. 

I've always found their couple odd, but surprisingly it seems they are good together, improving each other, and created a beautiful family. 

But I think Kanye's issues start to be problematic for their business. Indeed Kim will have to make choices. Does she attach more importance to her family or her carrier? The businesswoman might find Kanye embarrassing and might want to get rid of him, but the wife might want to help and protect her husband.

The thing for now is that even if she would, she can't leave Kanye without looking like a heartless ***** who divorces her poor sick husband. 

I bet she's almost relieved that the divorce rumours come from Kanye, so they can say he was the one who took the decision if it happens.

And I doubt they can keep good relationships like the other sisters do with their exes.

• Love 1

I don't think so, Kim is a changed person. 

She defended him several times including this incident. She has never defended a lover like she has with Kanye. 

Plus she banned his current episodes from being used as a storyline and ratings boost. Even her children are off limits from being filmed, etc. 

So, no. I think she really is in love with him. And taking that oath through sickness and in health as long as you should live. To heart. 

Vows aren't made to be broken in the eyes of God. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, MX3 said:

I'm sure they'll divorce eventually. I mean, brad and Angelina didn't even make it you guys!

For real tho, I have faith in 0 celeb marriages. Sorry Justin and Hailey 

She won't divorce him now though - it'll look too shady on her part to not try and stand by him through this. I do think they make a good couple but.........we'll see!

Yeah but that marriage was bound to fail when you leave your sensible wife for a home wrecker because you find her boring and unpretentious :frenchy:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.