BRYAN INTERVIEW - look what I’ve found

grgnt

Ok guys... I’m also disappointed by his answers and for me that interview doesn’t make sense at all. 
BUUUT

look what I’ve found (i dont know how to post screenshots so here’s a link to Google drive)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aibqu0Sum700OjRyHMnjrgS2aoqQLfAS

Maybe he really isn’t allowed to openly speak due to legal situations or he’s scared od LoumLoumLoum might done to him. I don’t know... Before we drag him down maybe we should try to look at him differently that as a enemy?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's already known he can't speak fully, just like everyone else in her life. They have so many NDAs and Confidentiality agreements that it's pretty much impossible to be in Britney's life without one.  We'll never get the full story unless someone is not tied to those agreements.  The court hearings was supposed to out all the information... but it's not public, and they keep delaying it... so I don't really know if we'll ever get the answers at this point... which is so annoying.

30 minutes ago, grgnt said:

Ok guys... I’m also disappointed by his answers and for me that interview doesn’t make sense at all. 
BUUUT

look what I’ve found (i dont know how to post screenshots so here’s a link to Google drive)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aibqu0Sum700OjRyHMnjrgS2aoqQLfAS

Maybe he really isn’t allowed to openly speak due to legal situations or he’s scared od LoumLoumLoum might done to him. I don’t know... Before we drag him down maybe we should try to look at him differently that as a enemy?

That’s what I said as well.

just like with any open case and investigation, he probably can’t speak freely because he could jeopardize the investigation. 

I think it's reasonable to assume there are things he could not or would not say. This wasn't the best interview, primarily because the host kept interrupting Bryan and has approximately three brain cells and zero knowledge of Britney. BUT we did confirm that Britney was burnt out after Circus, which we been knew. And we got confirmation that Britney wants out of the conservatorship. 

Does anyone remember what the coffee psychic posted? Weren't there supposed to be a handful of people that stood up? I don't know where the thread went, but since it was posted we've heard from Bryan, Jason A, Amber Lynn, Jamie Lynn (sort of), the makeup artist. Someone needs to connect the dots here. 

Amber's comments are weird but between the comments, the fact that she got Bryan on the podcast, and the car ride Instagram video, I'd have to say this girl is our ticket to finding out some hard truths. 

Archived