Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 20]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhale!

Usual rules apply but I will be adding one more today just to make things formal - also to make things a little difficult and fun.

• No saving/reserving of slots
  • No changing of entries
  • No repeating of entries you already used in previous days

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

I'm so torn theres so many *Nsync songs I wanna post :decisions:

Well Im gonna go with Pop, one of their most catchiest songs from Celebrity (My favorite *Nsync album) . I just love how energetic and fun this song is.I mean the breakdown alone slays so hard and the beatboxing at the end is one of the coolest things ever. The fact that they invited the King of Pop to perform the ending of the song with them at the 2001 Vmas?. I mean PERIOD!! (like @Roxxy says)  POP History was made that day:

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

What is the difference between boy band and a band like this? Sorry if I sound kinda dumb 

Just take a look at all the entries and you'll see. It's really clear. Everyone here understands what a boy band is. I'm sorry if I don't know why you and @Towelney have a hard time grasping the concept of boy band. Must be a Gen Z thing.

But maybe if you don't really have a song that you like from a boy band, just don't force it. It's evident you don't listen to boy bands if your first choice is Maroon 5 (not a boy band). :blol: Maybe try again tomorrow. :imacat:

21 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

I'm so torn theres so many *Nsync songs I wanna post 

Well Im gonna go with Pop, one of their most catchiest songs from Celebrity (My favorite *Nsync album) . I just love how energetic and fun this song is.I mean the breakdown alone slays so hard and the beatboxing at the end is one of the coolest things ever. The fact that they invited the King of Pop to perform the ending of the song with them at the 2001 Vmas?. I mean PERIOD!! (like @Roxxy says)  POP History was made that day:

One of their best songs and peak Justin. :yasqueen:

Celebrity is their best album and that's on periodttt. :lessons:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Just take a look at all the entries and you'll see. It's really clear. Everyone here understands what a boy band is. I'm sorry if I don't know why you and @Towelney have a hard time grasping the concept of boy band. Must be a Gen Z thing.

But maybe if you don't really have a song that you like from a boy band, just don't force it. It's evident you don't listen to boy bands if your first choice is Maroon 5 (not a boy band). :blol: Maybe try again tomorrow. :imacat:

Is BTS a boy band? :idkney:

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Now your just proving why your a Queen!

I bought Celebrity on the first week. I was part of their first week sales. :yesplease: I didn't even do that with any Britney album. I always buy her albums on the second or third week, not on purpose though. :yesokay:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

One of their best songs and peak Justin. :yasqueen:

Celebrity is their best album and that's on periodttt. :lessons:

:letitburn: Thanks for stanning Celebrity and Pop. I agree :gobaby:

I remember seeing Justin with the buzzcut for the first time when I saw the video  and going like "DAMN" he looks so hot this way. I wasnt even prepared for the slayage in his looks that came after that :blast:

Spoiler

rollingstones_2.jpg?w=614rollingstones_10.jpg?w=614

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Thanks for stanning Celebrity and Pop. I agree 

Are you kidding me. Celebrity and Pop are both iconic to me. 2001 is my favorite year for music and I have so many fond memories during that time. :mattafact: We even danced to Pop for gym class. :prettyney:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Are you kidding me. Celebrity and Pop are both iconic to me. 2001 is my favorite year for music and I have so many fond memories during that time. :mattafact: We even danced to Pop for gym class. :prettyney:

Wow dancing to Pop in gym class must have been hella fun. 2001 was one of my favorite years in music as well. It delivered my favorite Britney song of all time "Im a slave 4 u" and her most iconic performance to date imo (The 2001 Vmas)  Also Overprotected :letitburn:

Sorry. I went a little Off-topic :yesokay:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Wow dancing to Pop in gym class must have been hella fun. 2001 was one of my favorite years in music as well. It delivered my favorite Britney song of all time "Im a slave 4 u" and her most iconic performance to date imo (The 2001 Vmas)  Also Overprotected

Sorry. I went a little Off-topic

Nothing is off topic on my thread and this is Exhale. :lessons: and yes dancing to Pop with our lame attempt at doing the dance break was still iconic in the history of our school. :haha:

• Love 1