Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 20]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhale!

Usual rules apply but I will be adding one more today just to make things formal - also to make things a little difficult and fun.

• No saving/reserving of slots
  • No changing of entries
  • No repeating of entries you already used in previous days

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

5 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I will have to add this bop to the playlist:

It hurts my heart that I didn’t choose What Makes You Beautiful, because baby gay Slayout got his life to that song :yasqueen: But Kiss You is fun. But also... Best Song Ever deserves a spot too! :meltdown: come thru Directioners! :meltdown:

My all time fave and the song that got me into 1D. I started stanning Liam Payne because of this. It was love at first sight. :yesplease:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

My all time fave and the song that got me into 1D. I started stanning Liam Payne because of this. It was love at first sight. :yesplease:

I just love how goofy they are in this video :akii: I fell in love with Harry instantly upon watching What Makes You Beautiful! And we’ve been married ever since! :queenflopga:

One Thing was a love song written to me too btw :fakecry:

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I just love how goofy they are in this video I fell in love with Harry instantly upon watching What Makes You Beautiful! And we’ve been married ever since! 

One Thing was a love song written to me too btw

Ok great. We won't be clashing then because i'm Mrs. Payne. :tiffdrink: