Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 20]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhale!

Usual rules apply but I will be adding one more today just to make things formal - also to make things a little difficult and fun.

• No saving/reserving of slots
  • No changing of entries
  • No repeating of entries you already used in previous days

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I don't need an explanation. Just do it and don't ever break the rules again. Otherwise Ill just delete your post if you don't comply. It's really that simple. Or I can just disregard your entries from here on out. It's really not that hard.

I just don't understand how in Day 20, someone still doesn't understand the rules.

ho ho, okay okay

i still have to decide :howiroll:

57 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Fly By II - Blue 💛🧡💜

I've been waiting for a chance to rep for my Kings. :yesplease: They are the kings of early 2000s UK boy bands. They ruled the UK charts with a string of multiple top 10s and #1s on the UK chart. I grew up with them, like, I started stanning from the very beginning - as in the very first single. I love them so much, and I saw them live already. :yasqueen: They are my favorite boy band in the world - and trust me I love a lot of boy bands. They are my Britney Spears when it comes to boy bands. They are IT for me. Fly By II is my all time favorite single from them. And Lee is my husband. 

Yesss Fly By ll is that bop! Lee's long note after the bridge is iconic:wigsnatched:

You're so lucky you saw them live I only became a fan last year so have never seen them:crying1: it's their 20th anniversary next year perhaps they will do something again

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Yesss Fly By ll is that bop! Lee's long note after the bridge is iconic

You're so lucky you saw them live I only became a fan last year so have never seen them

Period. That high note is super iconiiic. :scalped:

And you started stanning last year? :omggg: when there's nothing going on. :idkney: and omg you missed their peak. :crying4: I saw them live twice during the One Love and Guilty era. :gobaby:

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Period. That high note is super iconiiic. :scalped:

And you started stanning last year? :omggg: when there's nothing going on. :idkney: and omg you missed their peak. :crying4: I saw them live twice during the One Love and Guilty era. :gobaby:

Yeah I would have been about 3 years old by the Guilty era so completely missed out:sobbing:

Luckily I heard All Rise and that made me wanna hear the rest of their discography

And omg you saw them live in their best eras truly so lucky

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Yeah I would have been about 3 years old by the Guilty era so completely missed out

Luckily I heard All Rise and that made me wanna hear the rest of their discography

And omg you saw them live in their best eras truly so lucky

OMG your taste really jumped out. You heard All Rise and you stanned. :scalped:

But again, hands off Lee. He's mine. Duncan's yours. :queenflopga:

• Haha 1