Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 20]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhale!

Usual rules apply but I will be adding one more today just to make things formal - also to make things a little difficult and fun.

• No saving/reserving of slots
  • No changing of entries
  • No repeating of entries you already used in previous days

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

You can choose anyone. Yr choice

You choose, it's your entry. Please don't make this hard. The rules are VERY CLEAR AND SIMPLE. You're literally the only one breaking this rule and we're already in Day 20. Everyone knows the rules by now, except you apparently.

• Love 1
Just now, Roxxy said:

You choose, it's your entry. Please don't make this hard. The rules are VERY CLEAR AND SIMPLE. You're literally the only one breaking this rule and we're already in Day 20. Everyone knows the rules by now, except you apparently.

Woahhh, chill! okay okay, i gave you the option because i equally stan both, so if you took either one of them, its fine :howiroll:

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Woahhh, chill! okay okay, i gave you the option because i equally stan both, so if you took either one of them, its fine :howiroll:

I don't need an explanation. Just do it and don't ever break the rules again. Otherwise Ill just delete your post if you don't comply. It's really that simple. Or I can just disregard your entries from here on out. It's really not that hard.

I just don't understand how in Day 20, someone still doesn't understand the rules.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

They are not a boy band and literally Evanescence has a girl. That is not a boy band. What do you Gen Zs learn in school. :lessons:

I’ll give you Evanescence, but Linkin Park is definitely a boy band :lessons:

Are they a band? Check

Are they all guys? Check 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Itachi said:

is Heaven by Your Side 

but now you mention UK, how could i forget my Irish loves, Westlife i hope they make it here

It's not. :haha: but yes omg I hope Westlife also makes the cut. I didn't know they are underappreciated on Exhale omg. :omggg:

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I did have a huge crush on Ashley :checkit: this was my bop 

I met Ashley and his ex wife YEARS ago when they had the reality show.  He was doing a meet and greet at a bar in West Palm Beach.  My mom loved him so I took her.  We got to talk to them.  Larry Rudolph was there too.  🙊

• Love 2