Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 20]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhale!

Usual rules apply but I will be adding one more today just to make things formal - also to make things a little difficult and fun.

• No saving/reserving of slots
  • No changing of entries
  • No repeating of entries you already used in previous days

Good luck! πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’œ

FB_IMG_1595235960180.thumb.jpg.a7f20b2b731e25c6a593bc31d54b3dc2.jpg

Hi Exhale! :imacat:

So apparently not everyone has tried karaoke. :yesokay:Β i'm still glad that there were some stories behind theΒ entries. It's interesting that we had five (5) Britney Spears cause I actually find Britney songs tough to sing but they are hella fun and great crowd pleasers - so taste! :rihclap:

Our picks are very diverse. Some oldies, some karaoke staples, rap songs, and we even had a K-Pop entry.Β :barbie:

Anyway, if you ever need to do karaoke and you're looking for easy to sing faves, this is the list for you. I present to you Exhale's 2020 Karaoke Compilation. πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’œ

A song you like to sing on karaoke

Let's start!

Β 

DAY 20: A song you like by a boy band.

Definition of 'boy band' according to Oxford:

a pop group composed of attractive young men, whose music and image are designed to appeal primarily to a young teenage audience.

*** According to Billboard, The Beatles are not a boy band, and so are BoyzΒ II Men. 5 Seconds of Summer are a boy band.

Β 

*** ONE SONG PER EXHALER.

*** You can not repeat a song you already entered in previous days

*** You may use a song already posted by your fellow Exhaler.Β 

TEEHEE πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’œ
Roxxy

• Love 5

Fly By IIΒ - Blue πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’œ

I've been waiting for a chance to rep for my Kings. :yesplease:Β They are theΒ kings of early 2000s UK boy bands.Β They ruled the UK charts with a string of multiple top 10s and #1s on the UK chart.Β I grew up with them, like,Β I started stanningΒ from theΒ very beginning - as in the very first single. I love them so much, and I saw them live already.Β :yasqueen:Β They are my favorite boy band in the world - and trust me I love a lot of boy bands. They are my Britney Spears when it comes to boy bands. They are IT for me. Fly By IIΒ is my all time favorite single from them. And LeeΒ is my husband. :barbie:

• Love 8

If I had known this was going to be on Day 20, I would've saved It's Gotta Be You for thisΒ :crying4:Β however, Get Another Boyfriend is easily my second favorite BSB song. I love when songs tell me I need someone better for me.Β :makeitrain:Β Plus I may have said this to a few girls who eventually became my girlfriend.Β :quirkney:Β Honorable mention: Liquid Dreams by O-Town.Β :yesplease:

• Love 8
  • Haha 1

initially was gonna choose One Thing because Fetus Direction are baes, but this one is really one of their best songs

that Zayn falsetto was like daymmmm :gobaby:

4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Backstreet Boys - Shape Of My Heart

Β 

Β 

i was just listening to this a while back :yesplease:

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Fly By IIΒ - Blue πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’œ

I've been waiting for a chance to rep for my Kings. :yesplease:Β They are theΒ kings of early 2000s UK boy bands.Β They ruled the UK charts with a string of multiple top 10s and #1s on the UK chart.Β I grew up with them, like,Β I started stanningΒ from theΒ very beginning - as in the very first single. I love them so much, and I saw them live already.Β :yasqueen:Β They are my favorite boy band in the world - and trust me I love a lot of boy bands. They are my Britney Spears when it comes to boy bands. They are IT for me. Fly By IIΒ is my all time favorite single from them. And LeeΒ is my husband. :barbie:

Wow I had never heard of these guys. This song is great!Β 

• Love 1
Just now, MX3 said:

Wow I had never heard of these guys. This song is great!Β 

OMG thank youuu. :yasqueen:Β that means a lot to me. If I could get one person to like BLUE, that would be so fulfilling to me as a fan. Their music is R&B and not pop. They're very unique. I love their music so much. Thank you so much. :sobbing:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I made a huge hole on the wall chasing my little sister around the house for the remote cause I hated Liquid Dreams and that was her favorite song. Well I accidentally pushed a chair and it made a huge hole on the wall that I tried hiding with computer paperΒ :queenie:Β 

You hate Liquid Dreams??Β :omggg:Β :begone:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I made a huge hole on the wall chasing my little sister around the house for the remote cause I hated Liquid Dreams and that was her favorite song. Well I accidentally pushed a chair and it made a huge hole on the wall that I tried hiding with computer paperΒ :queenie:Β 

I almost chose Liquid Dreams as my songΒ :ohdear:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2