Is it just me or Britney is trying to call some of her peers’ attention?

Mutya

Maybe I’m wrong but her posts give me this feeling. She talks a lot about Beyoncé, danced to one of her songs, then Rose McGowan thinks she’s trying to send a message with the Planet Nine thing (could be a reach but with Britney we never know) and now she’s dancing to Rihanna’s Never Ending and mentioning her (she deleted in 2 seconds but she may post it again idk). She even talked about Justin Timberlake at some point.

I can only think she’s trying to make those people notice her? For some reason? Maybe she wants them to acknowledge #FreeBritney?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Mutya said:

Maybe I’m wrong but her posts give me this feeling. She talks a lot about Beyoncé, danced to one of her songs, then Rose McGowan thinks she’s trying to send a message with the Planet Nine thing (could be a reach but with Britney we never know) and now she’s dancing to Rihanna’s Never Ending and mentioning her (she deleted in 2 seconds but she may post it again idk). She even talked about Justin Timberlake at some point.

I can only think she’s trying to make those people notice her? For some reason? Maybe she wants them to acknowledge #FreeBritney?

i agree at 100%

Now she added to her stories with Rih rih! I was thinking this the other day when she mentioned jt. I feel like she is trying to bring exposure to her page when people search her right now they will see Freebritney she is extremely clever

I wish she would actually tag Jt. Thats the biggest exposure no one will ever turn away from that.

Come on brit do a freestyle to cry me a river :britdrown:

1 hour ago, RobdaSilva said:

In the latest video which she deleted after a few seconds she pointed out some numbers with her fingers: 

1 1 5 6 5 10

Does someone know what it could be?

:calculating: I didn’t see numbers - are you talking about the finger motions she was making? I assumed that was part of her freestyle, she does that all the time? Now I’m second guessing lol

1 hour ago, Mutya said:

THIS! I thought this from the moment she posted that awkward Filthy video. Justin where you at??

I don't think she has any real control over her social media. She sends stuff to her handlers and they post on her behalf. Home girl is a genius and she's been circumventing them and waiting for the world to catch on.  :truthtea:

I was thinking about this too! It's actually really clever. 

However, why do I feel like other celebs are afraid to talk about it. Has any of them responded? 

They run in the same circles, maybe they have overheard something that we don't know. Every industry has things that everyone knows but nobody talks about. 

Not really. This is the longest since she has gone without dancing. She was always dancing since 6-7 years old. Since two years she stopped dancing so automatically her body would need adjustment. So she's just dancing to other people's song and just putting it on Instagram. i don't think out of all the signs, she would put messages by this.

Archived