Lady Gaga stars in Valentino's Voce Viva perfume commercial

• Leader

Lady Gaga's new commercial for Valentino’s perfume Voce Viva is out, and it's stunning.

Some press release jargon for ya:

“Lady Gaga means freedom, self-consciousness, pure heart,” said Valentino fashion house’s creative director Pierpaolo Piccioli. “Her participation in this campaign elevates the symbolic power of the project to the highest level.

“She is the icon of a generation. Her message of freedom, passion for art, self-consciousness and equality is the same [as what] our Valentino community stands for.”

Gaga had this to say: “Be yourself, love who you are and never give up on your dreams.” :katycry:

Are YOU buying it? Regardless of what it smells like? Cause... take all my money queen. 

gaga-voce.jpg.50e5c2130edb457acc6fc94fbc0f4884.jpg

Related:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
41 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Y'all remember this?

That's exactly what I was gonna reference. The reason why I don' care for Lady Gaga anymore. I mean you could say why take it so serious and I don't but she wants to present herself as such an authentic and genuine person yet she is filled with contradictions in her words and actions. This here is just one of many other things. I used to love her back in the day and I actually believed all that talk about being brave and loving yourself and so on but later on seeing her fall from the top and how she suddenly flipped made me question if she lied the whole time just to sell albums.

• Love 2
  • Like 7

I wanna be there when you touch fire

13 minutes ago, Midnight said:

That's exactly what I was gonna reference. The reason why I don' care for Lady Gaga anymore. I mean you could say why take it so serious and I don't but she wants to present herself as such an authentic and genuine person yet she is filled with contradictions in her words and actions. This here is just one of many other things. I used to love her back in the day and I actually believed all that talk about being brave and loving yourself and so on but later on seeing her fall from the top and how she suddenly flipped made me question if she lied the whole time just to sell albums.

Ever since she released Born This Way I’ve been a little skeptical about Lady Gaga. She seems to go from thing to thing begging for some sort of recognition or approval, whether it’s a LGBTQ advocate or a serious musician, or an actress and every interview I ever see of her it’s like she’s craving recognition for what she’s saying or what she’s doing and it’s always like she’s acting - and she’s not a great actress which makes it more obvious. I’ve never felt she was authentic.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
On 7/10/2020 at 5:02 PM, Corso said:

Ever since she released Born This Way I’ve been a little skeptical about Lady Gaga. She seems to go from thing to thing begging for some sort of recognition or approval, whether it’s a LGBTQ advocate or a serious musician, or an actress and every interview I ever see of her it’s like she’s craving recognition for what she’s saying or what she’s doing and it’s always like she’s acting - and she’s not a great actress which makes it more obvious. I’ve never felt she was authentic.

I like Gaga... Maybe she’s gone through trauma in her life and just wants to be accepted... so she seeks acknowledgement all the time?

Either way I love Gaga, more power to her! 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I like Gaga... Maybe she’s gone through trauma in her life and just wants to be accepted... so she seeks acknowledgement all the time?

Either way I love Gaga, more power to her! 

I’m not against her, I like her music a lot. I just think she needs to figure out who her authentic self is, instead of presenting herself as who she thinks people want her to be.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block