Former teacher turned into the First Female ********* Mary Kay Latourna has died

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

https://people.com/crime/mary-kay-letourneau-died-of-cancer/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=peoplemag

It's one of the most controversial cases and if anything it did prove that even females can be child predators, Though The victim in this case married her and said he was in love and made the move. 

He initiated the whole thing. 

Rest in hell Mary

@Jordan Miller

She already got two kids from him when he was 15? Whaaat?!:squint:

• Content Curators

first female *********?

i have heard about so so so many cases of female teachers molesting students and other aunts step moms etc

hell it even happened in my highschool with the female gym teacher 

in conclusion the human race is ****ed and the end of the world should come sooner (dancing until then of course :deserves:

12 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

:gtfo:

4 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

first female *********?

She was obviously not the first one :nonono:

But yeah, I was just reading about this story right now. The way her child abuse was romanticized by the media :icant2:, and it's precisely People magazine who Rolling Stone criticize in this article I was reading:

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/mary-kay-letourneau-vili-fualauu-relationship-media-child-****-tryst-1025466/?fbclid=IwAR2RBR7r3G0jXyeg32H1kBGSv3jWbRm8I1xEMj-vtwaD0_ZtIqfv-ZHVhT4

Archived